Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Mine arrived with broken spear and metallic paint brush stroke on back of her left shoulder. Packed it back up and returned her. Was never fully sold on her face (looks like a man in drag to me) and seeing it in person with the paint flaws and damage cinched it. So disappointing.

My EX waitlist just converted for the third time... Third time's the charm? I'm still slightly hesitant but don't no how much longer I can turn down waitlist conversions before I run out of chances. Seems like they still have quite a few available though with how rapidly they are converting.

The Princess arrived today. The statue Gods were smiling down on me, as she is perfect. :joy

Some quick shots.

ww1.jpg

ww2.jpg

WW3.jpg

WW4.jpg

ww5a.jpg

The League is slowly coming together

ww6.jpg

Did u ask for replacement buddy?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah but not because of the helmet. I could deal with that. I had a couple chips on the base, the shield had a chunk out of it that was painted over and the paint for several of the stars was on the blue ring instead of the stars, and her leg had a gash/chip that was painted over.

I sent them a replacement request with pics Sunday but haven't heard back yet. Hopefully I'll hear something this week. They usually only take a few days to respond.

Yes! Box sits here now. Time to tear it up and see the goods inside! Most excited for any statue ever! Hope this will be flawless. I don't even care if I have no space for her yet. WW demands a spot. I would get rid of all my statues just fir this one. Time to break in!!!!!!!! :fireworks:fest:banana:bunnydanc

Yes! Box sits here now. Time to tear it up and see the goods inside! Most excited for any statue ever! Hope this will be flawless. I don't even care if I have no space for her yet. WW demands a spot. I would get rid of all my statues just fir this one. Time to break in!!!!!!!! :fireworks:fest:banana:bunnydanc

seriously, whut is a WW? and why it demand a spot?

Not gonna post pics (tons of great ones on here), but after I opened up that ridiculously tall box and got her out, she's pretty damn flawless, everything attached properly and sat flush. She's a beautiful statue. I got a good one.

So after waiting with bated breath (and watching all the reveals, with sympathetic pangs when people get less than acceptable statues), I received mine. She has 2 minor issues (well, there are others, but these are the only ones that slightly irk me). She has a nick in the point of her crown, where they painted over - I think she was probably broken coming out of the mold. It's somewhat noticeable although mostly covered by hair. Secondly, the bottom of her base is - raw almost, like they didn't get that stone effect paint all the way down, and I'm seeing the raw (plastic?) underneath. Because I've got the statue up high, it's noticeable because it's right at eye-level, and of course, it's right in the front. I am not an experienced repairer, but I think, especially the base, I could fix with paint myself and the crown, if I built the tip up a bit more with matching paint, the nick in the profile of the tiara would not be noticeable.

If I call Sideshow, will they tell me the paints used? Does anyone here know, or could take a guess to match the matte gold of the crown and the stone effect of the base? I have a good one otherwise (not quite as perfect as some, but her face is very good), and I don't want to return.

Finally got my WW, she is breathtakingly beautiful and awesome!!! More than a match in prestige and presence to the Batman & Superman PF.

Could not be happier!!! Enjoy my crappy pics...

This is my 7th PF and it looks like I'm going to have a nice long break (a year and a half too 2 years I suspect) till I get my next one. The only thing that SS officially announced so far that I'm interested in is Dark Side. That will be close too 2 years till he ships.

So I bid you happy collecting everyone!!! and enjoy your WW!
1.jpg2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg5.jpg6.jpg7.jpg8.jpg

Finally got my WW, she is breathtakingly beautiful and awesome!!! More than a match in prestige and presence to the Batman & Superman PF.

Could not be happier!!! Enjoy my crappy pics...

This is my 7th PF and it looks like I'm going to have a nice long break (a year and a half too 2 years I suspect) till I get my next one. The only thing that SS officially announced so far that I'm interested in is Dark Side. That will be close too 2 years till he ships.

So I bid you happy collecting everyone!!! and enjoy your WW!
View attachment 171931View attachment 171932View attachment 171933View attachment 171934View attachment 171935View attachment 171936View attachment 171937View attachment 171938

I'm sure you've been asked, but I can't seem to find it - but where did you get your PF display cases?

Thanks!

Back