Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'm kinda hoping it happens sooner rather than later.

Just curious... what sort of measurements do people use nowadays with respect to getting a statue/collectible?

Sinestro was about 1.5 years since I saw him at SDCC. That seemed crazy to me. As a 40 year old, I'm not sure I'd want to wait for a whole new statue, pre sale, sale etc. I mean, at what point is it too long a wait?

Just curious... what sort of measurements do people use nowadays with respect to getting a statue/collectible?

Sinestro was about 1.5 years since I saw him at SDCC. That seemed crazy to me. As a 40 year old, I'm not sure I'd want to wait for a whole new statue, pre sale, sale etc. I mean, at what point is it too long a wait?

You have to understand there are layers to putting these out. So if they just put out a Green Lantern last year he's probably lower on the list than some of the others in the first place. Then there's design(Everything from how it looks to what parts will be change out, light up feature how it can be assembled, blah blah blah), Design approval, Sculpt, Sculpt review, Final Sculpt, Sculpt Approval, Paint(which they may do more than one) Paint review, Final paint, Paint Approval, Photography, Graphic Design for Marketing, Teaser, Final graphics, PO, Factory Paint review, Packaging design, Factory Production Piece Approval, Factory assembly, factory paint, Factory Shipment to US Warehouse and FINALLY Shipment to Customers.

All that on However many pieces they put out every year is going to turn into some waiting. At this point, and I think I've said it before, I don't think we'll see another GL until 2017, and that's a generous estimate. So I guess to answer your question, it just depends on how much you want something and that will translate into how patient you are waiting to finally get it.

Just got processing for this. Tho from the pics he looks more in scale with gl than with the trinity. Can anyone confirm? Thanks!

think no full payer got either reg or ex yet

Kk, if that's the case that is d*cked up.

I'm new to collecting having started last month. I waitlisted WW EX on Jan 10 and converted last week, pre-ordered WW Reg on Jan 11 and got her Feb 7 albeit w/an effed up spear.

I am full pay but that shouldn't matter. Folks that have been waiting longer than me should have this waaay before my noob ass.

That's just my ignorant, noob ass opinion.

I pre-ordered WW day one and I'm a flex payer and I'm still waiting for my EX Wonder Woman PF....

I only live like 2-3 hours from their warehouse so how knows how they determine who gets what first..... it all seems random... Now with Catwoman I was one of the firsts to get her but looks like I'm going to have to wait forever to get WW like I did Supes...

I received my EX Batman and EX Superman which were pre-ordered day one, probably a few weeks later than everyone else. I've never flex payed and I've accepted the delays. However, my friend's EX Superman didn't arrive until 6 months after I received mine and we ordered it at the same time.

I just don't want my EX WW to be in this same boat. Maybe I'm just getting extra antsy because this is the last piece I have on order from SS. I just want it already so I can close this chapter in my life.

My final flex pay will go through for the exclusive Monday morning at this point and then she is supposed to ship out. I ordered in mid May.

I'm really looking forward to getting her in.

I'm also excited to see what Spazzy comes up with for her. A sword to replace the spear would mean the axe goes back in the box and the shield would be displayed pretty much forever.

Back