Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ya know, normally I wouldn't care too much about flexers before full, but full got shafted with CW because of port. Take care of full this time around, sheesh.

Congrats to those who are lucky enough to get theirs.

Maybe I didn't notice this before on the prototype but didn't her shorts have some thickness to it before? based on the in hand pictures her bottoms look like body paint and not actual shorts... seems there should of been some sort of sculpting to give them a little depth... her corset was sculpted to show depth so I'm a little surprised they didn't do the same with the shorts.

Otherwise statue looks great...

Maybe I didn't notice this before on the prototype but didn't her shorts have some thickness to it before? based on the in hand pictures her bottoms look like body paint and not actual shorts... seems there should of been some sort of sculpting to give them a little depth... her corset was sculpted to show depth so I'm a little surprised they didn't do the same with the shorts.

Otherwise statue looks great...

No, shorts never had thickness. The hair sits a little strange on the head but it might just be the angle. Thanks for the pics Z!

I knew the black makeup around the eyes were gonna be a problem...

Looks like its smudged in transit, and i wasnt nit picking when i saw it in person at con.

Why dont they ever use an airbrush for eye makeup?

Still looks pretty good, not as good as the 12 days of xmas unveil though

weird black shading on base, thx for pics... First set of pics are always camera phones

She's here # 64/3500. Have a couple of issues with mine. Her face had smudges on it and there is a small chip on her face. I was able to clean up the smudges by gently using a rubber eraser (the close up photo still shows a little bit of smudge on her chin and on the top of left side of her lip, I was able to clean it off completely), the chip I'm not too concerned about as you can't see it from a distance and if anything almost add a battle damaged look to her ( You can see it in the close up photo under her left eye). The other issue I had was a small tip of the hair was broken off, going to have to glue it back on.

Overall, I like her, though she is going to be a pain to display with that long spear.

Sorry for the crappy photos, took it using my cell phone at work under crappy lighting conditions.

20150121_120031 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20150121_115151 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20150121_115142 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20150121_115114 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

20150121_115102 by More Than Just Reviews, on Flickr

yes, thx for posting...but where is the axe?

As to the Flex vs. Pay debate, I think Flexing actually gives you more options. I tend to flex pay as it's a convenient way for me to amortize the cost of the piece over time and the flex is generally the first orders shipped. People have also brought up the notion of being allowed to pay for an item in full in advance of the shipment, which California Law prevents.

For those who want to full pay in advance, why not put down a huge deposit, say $393 for a $399 piece, and then flex pay at $1.00 a month for the remainder of the time? You'll be first in line for shipping, have already mostly paid for your piece so you're not waiting for a $400 charge that may come at any time in a given 3-6 month window (which is my experience on flexpay).

I've only bought the Batman Premium Format and the Wonder Woman Premium Format on flexpay and both times I had the option of placing a larger initial deposit.

Just my thoughts.

Looks great! That picture, her eyes are really pronounced in the shadow of her hair, they remind me of those asian horror movies with a creepy girl :lol or Galadriel from Fellowship of the Ring.

I like how her female body is more muscular in contrast to the other female figures, with more "voluptuousness" in certain areas, and really shows how she's an amazon and a fierce warrior.

As to the Flex vs. Pay debate, I think Flexing actually gives you more options. I tend to flex pay as it's a convenient way for me to amortize the cost of the piece over time and the flex is generally the first orders shipped. People have also brought up the notion of being allowed to pay for an item in full in advance of the shipment, which California Law prevents.

For those who want to full pay in advance, why not put down a huge deposit, say $393 for a $399 piece, and then flex pay at $1.00 a month for the remainder of the time? You'll be first in line for shipping, have already mostly paid for your piece so you're not waiting for a $400 charge that may come at any time in a given 3-6 month window (which is my experience on flexpay).

I've only bought the Batman Premium Format and the Wonder Woman Premium Format on flexpay and both times I had the option of placing a larger initial deposit.

Just my thoughts.

Thats not a bad idea adaymerced...thanks for the suggestion!

Could be battle damaged.

No sign of a battle damaged tiara on Sideshow's production piece from earlier this week.

First Look: Wonder Woman Premium Format Figure Unboxing Photos | Sideshow Collectibles

300115_press021-298x448.jpg

Back