Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
300115-wonder-woman-012.jpg

:winner Looks totally awesome!

So Batman, Superman and.... who's the other guy?

I kid, I kid! Not a big fan of the face but the statue looks phenominal otherwise.

I don't have a shipping quote yet and I'm a Flex Pay from Pennsylvania. I'm in no hurry. Just hoping she turns out well.

Just got off of Live Chat...

Ok, so we are all still in the dark about Full Pay charging much less shipping?

Sideshow: Yes, we are not even sure about the 15th right now, it could change depending on what happens at the port.

Is the 15th a final pay or shipping date for flexers?

Sideshow: The 15th is a preset flex pay date, we send out notices on final payments 10 days in advance

My Shipping cost is $42.81.

Thanks for keeping us in the loop Jpuli. I'm hoping this port strike gets settled real soon. The Trinity must be complete. :(

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I want to like this statue. Showed it to my girlfriend, who immediately said "She looks like a man."

Reminds me of my early years when a beautiful brunette female coworker and I were in Ft Worth and this woman walked by dressed to the 9's in 6 inch heels... blonde... long flowing hair...buxom... dress fit perfectly.

I said... Wow she must be a Cowboys Cheerleader.

My coworker said... She has hideous ankles.

:rotfl

I want to like this statue. Showed it to my girlfriend, who immediately said "She looks like a man."

:(

I'm hoping the production pieces look more feminine.
that was my first impression when I saw it...apparently I'm not the only one...fb comments;

2223d623e22274aaa9d9fa0bb687ec9f.jpg

8c7e95116d8883e7d21c6b1c38b32252.jpg

d2c354b461698246ed5bc0e544440477.jpg

5d240b44c96ee4fda37285f4a8b9df21.jpg

but when I saw at SDCC14, I pre order it...lol

Back