Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
damn! This sculptor is so freaking awesome. WW is one if not the toughest female character to get right. SS please keep this guy and let him do more DC and marvel female sculpts. He's work is simply stunning just like Tim Mliller and Mark Newman. I think I prefer the shield as my display. But at least the EX is better than something on the base. Now with this WW, I will laugh at the DC direct WW every time I see it. SS this will be my favorite statue to date now! Thanks

You won't want to PO WW. The ES on this is going to be HUGE! Pick up the EX later for half the price. :lol

You won't want to PO WW. The ES on this is going to be HUGE! Pick up the EX later for half the price. :lol

My favorite character, EX is good enough (looks better every time I see the axe), super great epic sculpt, ........ Hmmmm I don't think I will miss out on this. I will order on day one. Screw it. This will be mine. :D

I am not a long time Wonder Woman fan by any means, but I will say it now...this has potential to be one of the best PF's that Sideshow has ever done. It looks absolutely glorious. Strong, powerful, sexy...they nailed it.

Day 1 PO, no doubt.

Yes! Yes! Yes! I have not seen a better response to any statue like this! There's been a lot of great responses for new releases but nothing like this. Congrats SS for doing her the best way possible! Even I'm not waiting on this beauty. If I have to sell my Darth talon, ms marvel, ivy, galactus. I will to own this one.

This statue and the red sonja statue will look well next to eachother. Especially since they both wield axes. That aside, the statue does look a bit manly but that is to be expected given that ww is a warrior and honestly I wouldn't have it any other way. This brings realism to a fantasy character.

The axe+spear gives ww a fierce offensive defensive look, while the shield+spear provides the a classic mix of offense and defense working in synergy.

Personally, I will display her with the axe next to sonja not only bc they will match but because as a fellow warrior I simply prefer offense over defense. Stupid haste is always better than an elaborated plan if victory can be achieved.

I appreciate art and women and I only own female statues. Naturally, This has raised more than one eyebrow and comment and I would lie if I said that I haven't taken a good long glance at the statues while masturbating. I speak my mind freely, untarnished by fear to all.

Opinionize me if you wish but know this:
-I heed nobody that can't make me bleed.

I'm sure this won't be sold out on day one right? I will be at work all day but I can buy it when I get home. If this is sold out on day one I will be so, so, so, pissed off. Lol I'm pretty sure it will be here for at least a few days.

300115-wonder-woman-001.jpg

This is by far the greatest wonder woman in the world of popculture statues. The most accurate and realistic piece. Surely, people will go after this one so be ready to secure your PO. Personally, I would prefer the shield...classic! Lots of likes!

I would have preferred a switch out weapon for her other arm. The shield is just too nice to not display.

As for GL, I would think that even those who love him would concede that a new version with a different pose would better fit a trinity display.

The axe may not be as epic but it does make a totally different display. Makes he look more fierce then the shield. Shield is a moe calm relaxed look, while the axe makes her look like she's just finished killing someone. I want both options! EX will be mine!

My favorite character, EX is good enough (looks better every time I see the axe), super great epic sculpt, ........ Hmmmm I don't think I will miss out on this. I will order on day one. Screw it. This will be mine. :D

Oh come on you are going to go on and on and Owen this has an Ex ES of 3500... Lol

I doubt it. We're talking about Batman here...one of the most popular superheroes in the world.

Ah .. But don't forget SEX SELLS ... Mary Jane has a higher ES then Spidey for the new JSC line. The girls sell... So it will probably all depend on the TBD sales. If it POes like mad this will be HUGE!!!

I'm sure this won't be sold out on day one right? I will be at work all day but I can buy it when I get home. If this is sold out on day one I will be so, so, so, pissed off. Lol I'm pretty sure it will be here for at least a few days.

1st HOUR SELL OUT :lecture

@$#! all that manly crap she looks AWESOME! :thud: Hats off to Steve Schumacher for hitting a home run! :rock SS nailed this WW!! :clap:clap

Looks totally badass in both displays! :yess::yess:

Don't care what the ES is ORDERED!! :blissy

Back