Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OH! one more thing my Friend, Are we gonna Screw with you :lol:lol:lol:lol

Colossus: BRING IT! :lsvader

:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl:rotfl

:lol :lol :lol
Daniel-Bryan-Yes-Cheer.gif
:lol

Hey that's how I welcome all my amazonian pieces into my collection:) nothing worse than having something stuck in your head
x----o==B

grphyx1: thank you for that image, it will now be permanently stuck in my head......may be I don't want the WW PF after all.......:ohbfrank:

May be it was you ultimate goal...leaves more WW PF's for the rest of you........I'm sensing evil afoot! :devil

This is actually going to be my first WW, the others that have come out just didn't seem Amazonian enough.....if SS stays true to the preview I think this will definitely be the best looking WW that stays true to the character IMO. And I'm cool with it being 100% sculpted as well.

Sorry if someone has already posted this before but, has SSC released any info if they are making an EX version of WW and if so what is the EX feature gonna be?

If you think the shield is lame then you are wrong.

you are wrong...

Lol

Switch out sword or shield...I don't care. Just give me my Wonder Woman! :lecture
I'm with you there, especially at this point

Depends what the reg is. If it's just an empty hand, then a shield significantly changes the display, no? We'll have to wait for the full reveal...

I'm assuming the reg would have a sword or the spear (probably the spear) now if the EX was a sword And a shield, that'd be sick! Now if the reg is just the spear and the EX is a shield I think its a weak one. The EX should be like switch out arms deflecting bullets. The deflected bullets could be done in the manner of the rain drops ala Gwen Stacy Com. Just an idea.
P.s. I'm not wrong lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

Lol

I'm with you there, especially at this point

I'm assuming the reg would have a sword or the spear (probably the spear) now if the EX was a sword And a shield, that'd be sick! Now if the reg is just the spear and the EX is a shield I think its a weak one. The EX should be like switch out arms deflecting bullets. The deflected bullets could be done in the manner of the rain drops ala Gwen Stacy Com. Just an idea.
P.s. I'm not wrong lol

Sent from my SGH-I747M using Tapatalk

9a2ana7y.jpg

;)

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk

Back