Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

face like a supermodel,

Alessandra%2BAmbrosio%2BLong%2BHairstyles%2BLong%2BCurls%2BJuUjlO3vD1Hl.jpg

F... I wish ssc would get the Victoria Secret license... I would buy all the statues if they were made.:pray:

So next DC female will be supergirl or .......

SILK SPECTRE!!!!!!!

silk%2Bspectre%2B5.jpg

----

tumblr_inline_mnidvaDhW31qz4rgp.gif

I like everything except for the chest/torso area. It doesn't really look like she's wearing anything and her **** look slapped on XD I know this is still a preview of a work in progress but other than that, I think this looks pretty damn good. Can't wait to see how this looks down the line!

I see the video 3 times,the eyes,the look and the hair are very charm,very probable that i buy it,

hope the ex will be an artprint,because i live outside USA and all the ex i buy from SS brings custom gift (21% or more)

I believe that the exclusive will be a switch-out shield if you look at the design sheet at the beginning of the video.

I Now that looks good. Thanks for the post. MUST have for me especially if shield ex. The base looks good too with lots of detail. Happy Christmas

Sent from my HTC One using Tapatalk

Last edited:

F... I wish ssc would get the Victoria Secret license... I would buy all the statues if they were made.:pray:

Merry X'mas, VS. Love, Alessandra XOXO

2013-Alessandra-Ambrosio-Cover-Wallpaper.jpg

Would've been a better WW, IMO.

Back