Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2013

Do not want.

wonder-woman-Oh-no-you-didnt.jpg

No response needed. This thread is full of BS, so what's a little more?

Besides, my wild speculation in the Superman thread lead to some more information! Albeit only an infinitesimal amount more.

No response needed. This thread is full of BS, so what's a little more?

Besides, my wild speculation in the Superman thread lead to some more information! Albeit only an infinitesimal amount more.

You sir are correct. SS spoke.

Just thinking, Batman is elevated on his gargoyle, Superman is elevated on his ice fortress; Wonder Woman needs a built up base as well so she can be posed with them. Can't have her down below at the same height as Ivy.

Just thinking, Batman is elevated on his gargoyle, Superman is elevated on his ice fortress; Wonder Woman needs a built up base as well so she can be posed with them. Can't have her down below at the same height as Ivy.

I always thought Batman looked more to a companion piece to Joker. I actually hope they have something different when it comes to a Justice League pose.

I always thought Batman looked more to a companion piece to Joker. I actually hope they have something different when it comes to a Justice League pose.

The Trinity will HAVE to look good together. Joker will be a GREAT companion for Batman, but the Trinity will have to look AWESOME together because without that the line will have difficulties.

Something Greek would be perfect. Like this:

4633b.jpg

Back