Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That sucks, I gave a wave 1 EX. Both hands hold firm. I don't use the shield though I have it on a clear holder showed in front go the base!

I should be getting my new batch WW by SS end of this month, so I'm hoping it's better than my first.

The first wave was rough, the QC was just trash. I think we spoke about it a while back. How mine is now I am very happy with. I even made a custom cape (have to try it on her still)

The first wave was rough, the QC was just trash. I think we spoke about it a while back. How mine is now I am very happy with. I even made a custom cape (have to try it on her still)

Yeah, it's an exceptionally nice looking WW, the face, body, the pose but they didn't pay attention to some obvious flaws like no magnets to hold that shield, axe hands secure. That hollow base with not much polystone in it bugs me too. Another layer of polystone to give more strength and weight to the base would've been nice. And that delicate spear, omg, that snapping like a twig was not cool too. I got my eyes on that iron studios WW for 1k, it really looks really good with a couple of display options.

Yeah, it's an exceptionally nice looking WW, the face, body, the pose but they didn't pay attention to some obvious flaws like no magnets to hold that shield, axe hands secure. That hollow base with not much polystone in it bugs me too. Another layer of polystone to give more strength and weight to the base would've been nice. And that delicate spear, omg, that snapping like a twig was not cool too. I got my eyes on that iron studios WW for 1k, it really looks really good with a couple of display options.

It looks good, doesn't sell me on converting to that scale haha

Attachments

• 20374431_1882034155395633_7359077550686620560_n.jpg
    20374431_1882034155395633_7359077550686620560_n.jpg
    95.7 KB · Views: 266
I do not deny both of them look great, I really like the SS PF overall but I can definitely admire both of those as well and if they were 1/4 i would look at them a little closer.

I started taking my statues out of storage. Don't know how I will display them all but I will handle it as it comes lol. I created a cape for WW last year and FINALLY I am able to see it on her. Check it out

WWCape1.jpgWWcape2.jpgWWcape3.jpg

I like her w/o it but with the trinity together I like the way all 3 of them look with capes. The best part is I unsnap it and its off E Z P Z

Back