Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can't believe out of the blue this comic book WW just miraculously converted. :)

But I'm also gonna get the Gal Gadot version, cause it's too gorgeous to let it pass.

I think this is a great comic WW, especially for the price.

I sent SS an email to see if I can transfer my nrd from new one to this one. I literally cancelled waitlist for this one Friday at noon. Just my fn luck.

I sent SS an email to see if I can transfer my nrd from new one to this one. I literally cancelled waitlist for this one Friday at noon. Just my fn luck.

I don't see a problem. You can definitely transfer your NRD from new WW to this WW. Just do a live chat or via phone to get them to straighten it out. I just wish SS would keep the waitlisters informed on the status of these, cause I really thought it was sold out after all this time. I mean this was on Waitlist for a very long time.

Got back on waitlist. CONVERTED! SSC will refund nrd. Not going to cancel new ones before checking quality.

I did a payment plan cause it says expected date of arrival to be July 2017, so I might as well pay along the way.

Mine ships Friday. Odd they allow payment plan for waitlist items. You think they would want money asap if they find some 'extra' items.

Mine ships Friday. Odd they allow payment plan for waitlist items. You think they would want money asap if they find some 'extra' items.

Wow your's ships this Friday?! Wasn't expecting this till June/July. Conflicting info but post pics when it arrives!

That's awesome, with these huge ES's, to be expected I guess. Let us know how high the ES are on these latest ones, that's the only way we will know if they are finishing the run.

I got mine last year at the very end of what they had in stock and it is a great piece.

That's awesome, with these huge ES's, to be expected I guess. Let us know how high the ES are on these latest ones, that's the only way we will know if they are finishing the run.

I got mine last year at the very end of what they had in stock and it is a great piece.

agree. full sculpt, comic WW with a great pose for $399?? I don't think we see that ever again LOL!!

I'm confused-why is there an advertisement in this weeks Sideshow email for a preorder of an old statue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back