Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! You guys really brought back the fine ladies from the 70's and 80's! Very nice distraction!

Yeah, it started with Lynda Carter and kinda just spun out of control from there. It's been a nice trip down memory lane ever since. :lol

Well I got some traveling to do. To all my fellow freaks! May this holiday season sparkle and shine. May all your wishes and dreams come true and may you feel this happiness all year round. Here's hoping all your statues arrived pristine and match prototype. :duff

HO! HO! HO! ............. O holy night! :pray:

xmas1.jpg

Where's that mistletoe??? :santa

xmas2.jpg

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Damn. I hope WW is being painted by the factory that did Supes, GH, and XM's stuff. But I think the eyes are looking forward, so it should be easy right? I imagine painting so many heads over and over again gets mentally draining.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn. I hope WW is being painted by the factory that did Supes, GH, and XM's stuff. But I think the eyes are looking forward, so it should be easy right? I imagine painting so many heads over and over again gets mentally draining.

You never know, Ivy's eyes were looking straight ahead also and they had some issues with googley eyes with her... I also believe the famous Rogue PF had straight ahead eyes too and we know how that turned out o_O

Hope for the best but expect the worst..... then your never disappointed :)

You never know, Ivy's eyes were looking straight ahead also and they had some issues with googley eyes with her... I also believe the famous Rogue PF had straight ahead eyes too and we know how that turned out o_O

Hope for the best but expect the worst..... then your never disappointed :)

no, Rogue regular head the eyes were to the side and the EX head had them kinda looking up...SSC ****ed up both heads royaly. Even the replacements weren't great...passable. Sadly, i accepted those replacements cuz i really wanted a Rogue PF in my xmen lineup. But Rogue was also $300. I'm not doing that crap anymore at $400....simply ridiculous. I have CW coming, WW coming, Emma on PO and was planning on getting PG and BG regulars down the line but if they keep this up, I'm not getting ANY of them.

All I have left with Pre-Orders is Wonder Woman, Batgirl and Powergirl.... I did return/cancel Red Sonja PF, Terminator PF, Man of Steel PF, Machiko Noguchi PF, Predator 2, Jean Grey, Assault Captain America and Commander Shepherd PF.... So I am willing to send things back if they're not up to par....

It feels liberating knowing that I don't NEED TO HAVE ANY OTHER PIECE. If the quality isn't there it's an easy refund from here onwards. I just hate sitting around for a refund. I'm looking forward more to Jean Grey than Wonder Woman since John could repaint Jean easily if it turns out bunk. I have no problem returning Wonder Woman or any other upcoming piece. I probably won't preorder Two Face or other female heroes since those have a higher defect rate it seems.

I'm avoiding all court of the dead.. Which probably have the best paint aps ironically.

Excuse the caps my phone does that sometimes

MERRY CHRISTMAS ALL!

Merry Christmas and safe travels, Jim! :wave :duff

I am sooooooo worried for WW right now. The paintjobs on catwoman so far are subpar and WW is ALL paintjob. I hope they gave WW to a different factory...

I'm not worried. The Statue Gods love me and my positive attitude. :yess:

I'll get an outstanding Wonder Woman statue. Not sure what the rest of you will get. :lol

All I have left with Pre-Orders is Wonder Woman, Batgirl and Powergirl.... I did return/cancel Red Sonja PF, Terminator PF, Man of Steel PF, Machiko Noguchi PF, Predator 2, Jean Grey, Assault Captain America and Commander Shepherd PF.... So I am willing to send things back if they're not up to par....

Seems like you lost a lot of money doing that :cuckoo:

Back