Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman for late 2012

Haven't read comics in a long time, I must research this. Thx gentlemen.

Look:

pcp__s_dc_girls_front_by_petercotton-d36ehxa.png

See? WW is 6' 2"! :D

Ha! Cassandra Cain is a peanut.

It says 5'10 on the side but I've 6 on top, it's confusing.

In the lower right it says, "Primary heights are for costumes. See nametags for base heights."

Starfire is 6'2", but 6'6" in boots.

In the lower right it says, "Primary heights are for costumes. See nametags for base heights."

Starfire is 6'2", but 6'6" in boots.

WAH! :crying

I didn't see that! Now I don't like this image. No way WW wears four inch heels! NO WAY MAN!! GAME OVER!!! GAME!!!! OVER!!!!!

On a more serious note, Power Girl is 5' 7", but 6' 2" in costume? So she wears 7" heels? Batgirl wears 0" heels since she's 5' 4" in and out of costume.

Wonder Woman is wearing flat sandals. What was this guy using for reference, or was he just making stuff up?

No heels for WW!

Also no more camera tricks!

Bale was too short for Batman! Most of the cast was taller than he was! Cavill is too little for Superman! Superman shouldn't be shorter than I am (6' 3")!

Height isn't everything, but it's something! Start getting actors who can act AND fill the tights without camera tricks!

Or not.

Why not? They used camera tricks for the hobbits in the Lord of the Rings movies and all of Tom Cruise's movies:wacky

Why not? They used camera tricks for the hobbits in the Lord of the Rings movies and all of Tom Cruise's movies:wacky

Yeah, but it doesn't look as good as when the actor is the size of the character. For Lord of the Rings, a lot of times they were forced to use camera tricks because no humans were the size of the characters. There are many female actors (known and unknown) 6' tall and over and I'm sure one or more of them look the part and can act the part.

I heard she wasn't bad in Haywire, but that she didn't have much to do. If she can ACT then go for it. You need a great actress for this role if you want to do it right.

On another note ... WHERE IS THE STATUE ALREADY :gah::gah::gah:

I thought her acting was fine in Haywire honestly. She's not Jodie Foster but she's decent and believable.

I thought I'd share one of my favorite renderings of Wonder Woman by the super-talented Stanley Lau aka Artgerm over on deviantart. I think this would make a great statue of WW personally. Enjoy!!!

2283778-wonder_woman_retro.jpg

I thought I'd share one of my favorite renderings of Wonder Woman by the super-talented Stanley Lau aka Artgerm over on deviantart. I think this would make a great statue of WW personally. Enjoy!!!

2283778-wonder_woman_retro.jpg

Well considering it looks like ArtGerm's will be used for a design base all three Bat ladies announced so far I wouldn't be surprised if his work is used for WW as well.

Well considering it looks like ArtGerm's will be used for a design base all three Bat ladies announced so far I wouldn't be surprised if his work is used for WW as well.

Did not know that, but it's definitely cool news!! Someone should look into contracting out an artist named Franchesco to do some sculpt designs, too!! His renderings of women are deeeelish!!

what three Bat ladies have been announced?

Ivy was directly based on the Artgerms work, and SSC just showed his work with Catwoman and Harley so lets just say I think it is a smart bet

Back