Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Considering cancelling all my statues. Including this one, I no longer feel excited and all I can think of is how these statues just take space and are useless.

I am starting to feel the same way. Keeping Supes and Frank and Bride and Catwoman and cutting the WHOLE collection down to only one Besta. Just too much space eating and seeing all these ridiculous ES put me off Sideshow. I will pick up ONE XM piece... and I know which one and then my collection is done. But I will always enjoy looking at others collection. WW is a definite No Go for me.

I am starting to feel the same way. Keeping Supes and Frank and Bride and Catwoman and cutting the WHOLE collection down to only one Besta. Just too much space eating and seeing all these ridiculous ES put me off Sideshow. I will pick up ONE XM piece... and I know which one and then my collection is done. I sold everything else. But I will always enjoy looking at others collection. WW is a definite No Go for me.

the eye shadow on the factory sample at con looks like a glob of black paint. I get the feeling the production pieces will have some problems in regards to the eyes.
It did?
47c43ed056edf65c0090e81a90bdca79.jpg

yeah.. it's the first thing I noticed when I saw the production sample in person at comic con.

The eye shadow on the initial proto sample wasn't as liberal.

preview_WonderWomanPF.jpg

everything else looks pretty good, but the paint I could tell was a bit muted in comparison to Power Girl [which I am certain was the prototype on display] in the same podium.

It does seem to be a habit lately from Sideshow that their colors are muted... and less depth in color. I hope this isn't the case with this piece. I am most excited for this and Hellboy. I would think about taking a break from buying anything new from Sideshow for a while if those two didn't turn out good.

yeah.. it's the first thing I noticed when I saw the production sample in person at comic con.

The eye shadow on the initial proto sample wasn't as liberal.

preview_WonderWomanPF.jpg

everything else looks pretty good, but the paint I could tell was a bit muted in comparison to Power Girl [which I am certain was the prototype on display] in the same podium.

the eye shadow on the factory sample at con looks like a glob of black paint. I get the feeling the production pieces will have some problems in regards to the eyes.

That Whore!

Serious over reaction on your part mate.

Not to say all bazillion of them will look like what they brought to SDCC (Batman anyone?) But if what you show in your picture is what most get out of the box, home run!

It does seem to be a habit lately from Sideshow that their colors are muted... and less depth in color. I hope this isn't the case with this piece. I am most excited for this and Hellboy. I would think about taking a break from buying anything new from Sideshow for a while if those two didn't turn out good.

I'm going to have to agree with T-bolt in part on this one. If 99% of the production run looks as good as she did in the SDCC pics, I'm calling it win.

Posted to he SSC Facebook

Who's excited to hear our Wonder Woman Premium Format™ Figure is on the way? In the meantime, we thought it'd be fun to hold a little Q&A with the creators!

Post your questions for the team below, and you could see your answers featured in Part 2 of our 'Making of Wonder Woman!'

Decided to add name to the Waitlist. This would be my first DC Universe PF statue. Feels like I'm about to experiment with a gateway drug which will soon lead me down the path into hardcore stuff like Powergirl, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman. And before I know it I'll be into dudes, like Batman and Superman....

Decided to add name to the Waitlist. This would be my first DC Universe PF statue. Feels like I'm about to experiment with a gateway drug which will soon lead me down the path into hardcore stuff like Powergirl, Poison Ivy, and Catwoman. And before I know it I'll be into dudes, like Batman and Superman....

That's generally the way it starts....

I hope someone makes a custom right hand for her holding a sword. That spear won't fit in my cabinet.

I think this will turn out great. If the production piece comes out as promised, this can be a grail for future collectors. So much detail were added to this for a decent priced PF....can't wait for this.
If this turns out bad, I may move onto XM line :(

Was thinking about canceling my EX but this looks too amazing. You'd better not mess this up SS or I will cry.

I'm actually thinking about it too. It does look great, and I POd because I just knew this would be great. But she's so darn big. Not sure yet. Might carry through and look at her in person and then make up my mind.

Back