Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Money shot. She looks BAD@$$!! :thud:

IMG_2049.jpg

This picture of her really looks great. Definitely keeping my order.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you have to choose between Ivy or WW, I think the obvious choice would be WW.

Anybody find a good way to display the shield yet?

If you have to choose between Ivy or WW, I think the obvious choice would be WW.

Anybody find a good way to display the shield yet?

A tiny piece of Silly Putty stuck on the base and then lean the shield up against it won't hurt the paint and will hold the shield in place.

The silly putty thing is a good idea. Either that or I'm going to go try to find some kind of acrylic stand like the ones they use for plates xD

The silly putty thing is a good idea. Either that or I'm going to go try to find some kind of acrylic stand like the ones they use for plates xD
You can definitely get an acrylic stand. It'll look more classy and will be a better display than silly putty Lol. No offense MM

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Ahhh :drool Anyway, how does one confirm a model or actresses involvement with SS? (noobie question Im sure).
Lol. I don't think you can unless the artist themselves or SS comes out says who the particular muse was. For instance the artist that worked on the Wonder Woman statue has supposedly said she was inspired by Colbie Smulders

Sent from the Cockpit of the Millenium Falcon

Back