Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not going to happen. They'll leave the ES as is and just make enough to cover their orders. Say they only need 2000 of the EXs. They'll make 2000 and stop. That will give them the option of putting more up for sale later if the EX starts to be in demand and sell for decent coin in the aftermarket. The did the same thing with the Obi Wan mythos statue. It gives them the option to produce more without messing with the ES.
They canceled the Obi Wan Mythos

Sent from the Cack Pit of the Millenium Falcon

Nothing wrong with that

Personally, I don't have a problem with SS putting a large edition size on a piece and essentially making them to order, until they complete the run. But I don't think they should mark a piece as "sold out", wait until the prices increases on the secondary market, then put the piece back in production to complete the run.

Not that I'm saying this is Sideshow's plan, or that they did it intentionally with Obi Wan, but it wouldn't be cool if it was a deliberate plan.

Personally, I don't have a problem with SS putting a large edition size on a piece and essentially making them to order, until they complete the run. But I don't think they should mark a piece as "sold out", wait until the prices increases on the secondary market, then put the piece back in production to complete the run.

Not that I'm saying this is Sideshow's plan, or that they did it intentionally with Obi Wan, but it wouldn't be cool if it was a deliberate plan.

Exactly. Call me old fashioned but sold out should mean just that...SOLD OUT! Leave the order open if you have more pieces to sell.

it wasn't deliberately done, they only sold somewhere in the 1,000's the first time and didn't get enough orders to make the entire run

Alex had said that they canceled it.

They may have had to cancel some orders because they took too many. However, there are peeps that are getting the piece. They did have it up for PO again and will obviously complete the run on the ES. Those peeps that got their PO in early enough will be getting the statue.

They may have had to cancel some orders because they took too many. However, there are peeps that are getting the piece. They did have it up for PO again and will obviously complete the run on the ES. Those peeps that got their PO in early enough will be getting the statue.
Yeah man, after the first bit you wrote in went and looked it up and its still WL

you know what, I keep coming on to these forums to see updates, and the only updates I ever see are XM statues, which are receiving constant updates. While SS is the only real option in DC, this is their opportunity to really spoil us with updates and really remind us that they are the top dog, but honestly, I usually end up spending about two minutes in the DC forum, and the rest of the time in the marvel looking at sweet updates etc This thread has been relegated to the next page loads of times....

you know what, I keep coming on to these forums to see updates, and the only updates I ever see are XM statues, which are receiving constant updates. While SS is the only real option in DC, this is their opportunity to really spoil us with updates and really remind us that they are the top dog, but honestly, I usually end up spending about two minutes in the DC forum, and the rest of the time in the marvel looking at sweet updates etc This thread has been relegated to the next page loads of times....
I can't wait for what PCS will reveal for their DC line :)

Can you recommend some of their (PCS) work for me to check out, I don't know of them very well. What are their grail pieces?

Can you recommend some of their (PCS) work for me to check out, I don't know of them very well. What are their grail pieces?

Judge Dredd is one of the nicest painted statues you will ever see. They own the street fighter lines, mortal kombat, and He Man as well. DC is the new teased line they have coming. Nobody knows the scale yet though fer sure. If you want to see some of their best upcoming work Google lord of darkness by Pop culture shock. One of the sickest statues I have ever seen and it's part of their new 1/3 line.

Their grail pieces are the SF stuff, those are mad expensive on the aftermarket. Their MOTU stuff is really awesome and now they've also started doing 1/6th figures, SF as well as Sons of Anarchy. They've also picked up the new "Apes" line

Back