Premium Format Wonder Woman Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Use your imagination! 1 per person... so if two different people ordered one then how many would that be? Lol just giving you a hard time :yess: how do you know that mom doesn't want one too!

Haha. So they allow same shipping address as long different accounts?

You guys have put up 28 and a half new pages today. And I'm sure half are people saying "ordered!" and the other half is power ranger talk with your host CBG. :lol

I think my 23 friends wants one as well! It's for their daughters, sons wife's, and new borns who loves 400.00 plus statues!

It looks good for now, but with the last three females I've ordered from Sideshow (Rogue, Psylocke, and Ivy) I won't be convinced until it's in my hands. Psylocke actually arrived with a perfect paint job and then the paint came off her legs after a couple months. I really hope Sideshow can get this right for all of us. If they can mass produce this statue with the same quility as the sample I'll be one happy man.

There was an issue, some have said with the lack of primer used, on most of the run of the Psylocke PFs.

Not sure as I never ordered one but I know a lot of paint cracking didn't happen until.people had the statue for months...so you can imagine the outcry after the 30days was up.

Actually Sideshow was pretty awesome about it. I contacted them 6 months to a year after I bought it when I noticed the cracks. They offered a full refund or $50 credit. I took the credit and ended up buying a replacement body off someone here. I thought it was pretty cool they were willing to remedy the situation well after the 30 day window.

Mine cracked but I don't think SS was awesome about it. Awesome is replacing a defective product even if means going back to production (which we know they won't do on such a wide scale level), not saying we're out and you won't get a good product from us. I got the same offer, either 1. full refund by sending it back or 2. $50 credit to keep a statue whose lost value is greater than $50.

As someone collecting all the 90s costume/Jim Lee/Claremont era X-Men, having Psylocke come out and then deteriorate so long after was disappointing. I don't want to sound too entitled, but it's really just the disappointment of it all, buying something you wanted, it's faulty due to manufacturing and the company won't replace it. Thankfully I was able to get another body elsewhere and retain my EX.

That said, I've collected through Rogue replacements, which made that situation better for me, Psylocke cracking, which was worse to me, and the epic FAILURE of Spider-Woman, I absolutely can't stand how that situation worked out, complete epic Fail for SS. Posion Ivy was ok, the vines and hairline could've been painted better.

On the other hand the other women I have are Scarlet Witch, Storm EX, Storm White and the current Psylocke body I have. They are all great, except Psylocke's leg bands could have been painted better on most of the bodies I've seen. So I have no fear for Wonder Woman. What I've learned is that every piece is different. The 3 duds I had were all different QC situations so they can't be projected to another piece. I expect WW to turn out well, and if SS doesn't follow through, I'll take it from there if that happens.

You guys have put up 28 and a half new pages today. And I'm sure half are people saying "ordered!" and the other half is power ranger talk with your host CBG. :lol

Many love power rangers so we are demanding SS make some power rangers PF of the entire original casts. The white ranger and pink rangers who be epic if made. Hint, SS if your watching?

tumblr_membwgqm5B1qzh4m1o1_400.gif

RANDOM EXPLOSIONS!!!

Awesome! Thank you!

Many love power rangers so we are demanding SS make some power rangers PF of the entire original casts. The white ranger and pink rangers who be epic if made. Hint, SS if your watching?
Awesome! Thank you!
Why not just start a new thread for power rangers then CBG? Make sure you put it in the correct forum. :D

I hate to admit it but I just don't want to order her. I'm not a "true" wonderwoman fan and I don't want to feel obligated to get her but she looks so good. I wasn't expecting her to be so hot. This could be the best female statue SS has ever made. what to do what to do

There's no need to jump on this the second it goes up. The ES will be huge.

Lol at everytime a new piece goes up some wonder if the site will crash or if it will sell out in minutes....For **** sakes, when is the last time a piece sold out in less than a day !!

Haven't experienced a site crash in a while, but I do remember the fiasco the Hot Toys Shadow Pred caused.

I hate to admit it but I just don't want to order her. I'm not a "true" wonderwoman fan and I don't want to feel obligated to get her but she looks so good. I wasn't expecting her to be so hot. This could be the best female statue SS has ever made. what to do what to do

Order :lecture

Back