Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

IMG_0774.jpgIMG_0775.JPGIMG_0776.jpg

Terrible actress but everyone else are good and the movie looks fun. I'll bite.

I know I'm in the minority around here but that WW theme irritates the **** out of me.

Nice trailer. I don't think this will be meh. It'll either be good, or terrible, but not somewhere in between.

Who would've thought Wonder Woman could be the one to save the DC Universe? :lol

This movie looks really good. I am expecting it to, at the very least, be critically better than Suicide Squad, BvS and Justice League.

Who would've thought Wonder Woman could be the one to save the DC Universe? :lol

This movie looks really good. I am expecting it to, at the very least, be critically better than Suicide Squad, BvS and Justice League.

Yeah the WW trailers look good. So did Suicide Squad....but I liked SS, but I think WW will probably disappoint.

The alley scene where Diana in her Clark Kent costume saves Kirk from a bullet reminds me of Reeve's Sups saving Lois from a bullet in the 78 film.

The alley scene where Diana in her Clark Kent costumes saves Kirk from a bullet reminds me of Reeve's Sups saving Lois from a bullet in the 78 film.

You too, thought I was the only one and they both were wearing glasses :hi5:

Why does every bullet and jumping effect in an action film have to capture a Matrix style. It's starting to annoy me in superhero films

I just watched again was the skirt longer in this film than B vs S. Seems like it, Galdot has sexy legs, why do this :pfft:

I'm pretty sure they are hoping to get women and girls hyped for this movie more so than comic book fans who will go see it regardless.

It's a good theme but sounds god awful with electric cello.

Maybe that's it, I just know every time I hear the theme part of my soul dies. I can imagine it probably sounds good on a piano.

Looks fantastic and how nice to not know all the twists and turns yet.

:exactly:

I was pretty much done with the DC universe after BvS and SS. WW at least has me interested in her film. The only question is can WB marketing stay out of the way and not release another trailer.

I'm pretty sure they are hoping to get women and girls hyped for this movie more so than comic book fans who will go see it regardless.

Yeah and they want to compete against the mesh of Marvel films upcoming in 2017 as well..jeez there is going to be a lot next year, so people can't forget about the DCU :lecture

Back