Wonder Woman - June 2, 2017

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

:lol :lol :lol

pturtle ready with his X2 Nightcrawler and Catwoman comparisons. :lol

They're a commin alright :lol

Nah, I want the DCEU to succeed, but I can't support what they've been putting out. I get on Marvel for being mediocre and DC right now, in my opinion, is putting out far worse.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Re: Wonder Woman - June 23, 2017

hH5IDi9.jpg

Or, none of them are doing anything and those shots are purely for publicity purposes.

mash up of 70s theme music and new trailer footage ,works surprisingly well :lol for me anyway :)

Kind of reminds me how ridiculous that "slavery" line at the end of the trailer is..it fell soooo flat.

Warner Bros.‘ Wonder Woman doesn’t come out until next summer, but when it does it will apparently be a ray of sunshine on an otherwise overcast and gloomy DC Films slate. With many fans souring on the grim state of the DC Extended Universe, the filmmaking team behind the Wonder Woman movie has assured fans (via Variety) that the Princess Diana story will be more optimistic than this year’s releases.

“‘Wonder Woman’ is very different in tone and style than ‘Batman v Superman’ and ‘Suicide Squad,’” said producer Deborah Snyder. “We pick directors who have their own points of view, so that each of our films will have their own personality.”

Director Patty Jenkins went so far as to compare it with the light, fun tone of Richard Donner’s iconic 1978 film version of Superman.

“‘Superman’ was all about you,” said Jenkins. “It was about you watching and realizing what it would feel like to have great powers and do great things. It was full of love and emotion.”

“There’s a misconception that DC or Warner Bros. has made a conscious decision for all our movies to be darker or edgier,” said DC Entertainment president Diane Nelson. “That’s not the case. Fans of the DC universe know that there are characters, like Batman, who are darker, but there are others like Wonder Woman, who are hopeful, optimistic leaders, and the tone of this film represents that. Patty brought a beauty and a sense of lightness or humor, and a little romance to it. It’s a very aspirational movie.”

Director Patty Jenkins went so far as to compare it with the light, fun tone of Richard Donner’s iconic 1978 film version of Superman.

:lol

They are desperate.

“There’s a misconception that DC or Warner Bros. has made a conscious decision for all our movies to be darker or edgier,” said DC Entertainment president Diane Nelson. “That’s not the case. Fans of the DC universe know that there are characters, like Batman, who are darker, but there are others like Wonder Woman, who are hopeful, optimistic leaders, and the tone of this film represents that.”

:lol

A "misconception" they started when they said they were making "darker" more "serious" films than Marvel because they wanted to be more edgy and realistic. :dunno

Back