Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wonder Woman versus the Wishing Rock

These superhero movies are becoming more and more like tv episodes all the time. And streaming is their destiny.

YBu4tGb.gif

Irishman was really bad lol

Old man Deniro trying to be tough.

When he was kicking the deli guy on the sidewalk the hits were TDKR levels of bad.

It was downright embarrassing.

The real Irishman was a big dude.

The story was a mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

A wish rock.. yup Patty is definitely channeling an idea that would’ve been an episode from the Carter series

Welcome back the 80s :lol

He should be excited.... although I watched The Irishman last night and it was generic Scorsese and long.

Irishman was really bad lol

Old man Deniro trying to be tough.

When he was kicking the deli guy on the sidewalk the hits were TDKR levels of bad.

It was downright embarrassing.

The real Irishman was a big dude.

The story was a mess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, and Pacino was just as bad. Nicholson was the superior Hoffa.

gq4fnBI.gif

Damn dude... thanks for the spoilers...
I mean, it's kinda obvious from the trailer, but still...

Sorry, I didn't think anything I said was really a spoiler. But hey, look at the bright side, you know your present is a pair of socks, yet you don't know if they're ugly green or brown ones. You still have a lot of disappointment to look forward to!

According to Grace's shot by shot review,
Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup. :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

Yup. :(

Spoiler Spoiler:

Spoiler Spoiler:

He's got a rock that grants wishes, you see it on his desk in the trailer.
Kristen Wiig wants to be like WW, she becomes Cheetah, WW wants Trevor back, some dude gets transformed into Trevor.
Looks like all the rumors about the plot are true, unfortunately.
Yeah it sure looks that way we are screwed which is exactly what I thought would happen . The min indent hear them adapting a particular comic are and they are basicly making it up I panic. Granted the first movie was not a straight adaptation of the origin story but it served as the inspiration.

I am not familiar with her famous story archs but loved the new 52 story with all the other gods . They really need to play up the other gods storylines.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Spoiler Spoiler:

Oh man, this is so lameeeeeee. Basically he only exists in her mind like I feared.

Back