Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The Gold Suit reminds me of Condorman from the 80's. 1704447-60901-clp-950.jpg

I’m assuming Avatar 2 and 3 will be Hollywoods final big budget movies for the foreseeable future since they are done already.

I bet none of those announced MCU movies will make it into full production.

DC still has The Batman they are limping forward on but Aquaman 2 and that Flashpoint movie good luck with that.

All the smaller theaters around me went out of business already.

At least we are getting CTB series on Netflix which we know is going to suck lol

Last edited:
I’m assuming Avatar 2 and 3 will be Hollywoods final big budget movies for the foreseeable future since they are done already.

DC still has The Batman they are limping forward on but Aquaman 2 and that Flashpoint movie good luck with that.

At least we are getting CTB series on Netflix which we know is going to suck lol

And just like that the perfect storm is forming for Avatar 2 or 3 to be the biggest film ever. Maybe Cameron was behind the corona virus. :lol

I?m assuming Avatar 2 and 3 will be Hollywoods final big budget movies for the foreseeable future since they are done already.

Nah, they'll still get made. No doubt for every theater that goes out of business in the U.S. there will be two new ones opening in China, so there will still be money for Disney to make off of them.

And just like that the perfect storm is forming for Avatar 2 or 3 to be the biggest film ever. Maybe Cameron was behind the corona virus. :lol

I can see Cameron releasing them to VR headsets only lol

Nah, they'll still get made. No doubt for every theater that goes out of business in the U.S. there will be two new ones opening in China, so there will still be money for Disney to make off of them.

Nope China only gives 25% of box office back to the studios.

I love it that Mulan bombed in China.

Stupid house of mouse lol

I really love the art, it's very different from everything else.
Same goes for Pattinson's The Batman. WB are doing some great design for their posters.

The dollar theater that’s here in town went under too

Back