Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
But what if she is just swinging her lasso and Zues is the one who makes the lightning attach to her lasso.

But this is Zeus you're talking about. Odds are he's off boinking some unsuspecting human female instead of paying any heed to Diana's exploits. :lol

Even if you're right, you'd think she'd test that out before trying it at 30,000 feet. Maybe there will be a flashback training montage, complete with Eye Of The Tiger playing in the background.

But what if she is just swinging her lasso and Zues is the one who makes the lightning attach to her lasso.

Awe very insightful i bet this is how they may explain it but damn why not just have her fly lol she isnt spiderman. Thats not what the lasso is for it not like a web shooter lol, seeing her swing on that lightning was like some strange spiderman thing. We got lasso swinging wonder woman, just put her in the wing costume and have her fly then if they dont want her to fly with her normal costume (or give her that power), swinging through the clouds on lightning is definitely a strange direction to take

Awe very insightful i bet this is how they may explain it but damn why not just have her fly lol she isnt spiderman. Thats not what the lasso is for it not like a web shooter lol, seeing her swing on that lightning was like some strange spiderman thing. We got lasso swinging wonder woman, just put her in the wing costume and have her fly then if they dont want her to fly with her normal costume (or give her that power), swinging through the clouds on lightning is definitely a strange direction to take

Well you are not wrong I think she should fly as well but who is to say doesn’t.

My guess is that the invisible jet and lasso needed their big scenes first before they eventually show her flying.

I can’t believe the guy that plays the Mandalorian is Lord in this . This guy is truly a versatile actor :horror

119000237_10223218214306373_5072183529768784995_n.jpg

So they are going to push the release date for this back again rather then release it via on demand home rentals. At this rate, We will see the snyder cut of justice league before we see this ****ing movie. What a ****ing joke. Seriously nobody cares about theaters anymore you dumb ****s. They ****ing kept pushing back tenet then finally released it in theaters only and it made no money. At first i thought i was cause of Nolan but nope they are doing the same thing with 84, Warner is run by a bunch of idiots.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.th...0/9/8/21427339/tenet-box-office-theaters-2020

https://www.google.com/amp/s/deadli...hange-2020-november-christmas-1203019735/amp/

After the covid surge following Thanksgiving... I'm quite certain this will be released next year via streaming.

I mean, who the hell cares about this movie? Its like so 2017. And going back to the 80's is so over. Its all about the 90's now, baby.

After the covid surge following Thanksgiving... I'm quite certain this will be released next year via streaming.

I mean, who the hell cares about this movie? Its like so 2017. And going back to the 80's is so over. Its all about the 90's now, baby.

You're joking, but the 90's will be the next nostalgia cash grab. The question is will it be driven by reboots and remakes or never before seen live action films based on 90's cartoons and IP. My top choices to name a few,

Gargoyles
Captain Planet
Street Sharks
90's X -Men (MCU version)
Power Puff Girls
Freakazoid (Starring Ryan Reynolds)
Harry Potter reboot or sequels

They're already rebooting 90's shows like the Fresh Price, so it's a matter of time before other shows and movies get the same treatment.

Please don?t reboot Harry Potter but yes I?d love to see street sharks and gargoyles !

Jurassic Park reboot! T2 reboot! The Matrix reboot!

That was about all the 90's had to offer, wasn't it? Most of the decade was full of TV shows to film and "quirky" but loveable killers. A strange decade; somehow Keanu Reeves became an action star and Batman went drag.

Maybe they'll merge-n-reboot shows -- like Dennis the Phantom Menace!

Jurassic Park reboot! T2 reboot! The Matrix reboot!

That was about all the 90's had to offer, wasn't it? Most of the decade was full of TV shows to film and "quirky" but loveable killers. A strange decade; somehow Keanu Reeves became an action star and Batman went drag.

Maybe they'll merge-n-reboot shows -- like Dennis the Phantom Menace!

They already made IT, Lion King, and Aladdin too. I could see the following getting made.

Darkman reboot
The Phantom remake
The Shadow remake
**** Tracy reboot
Tremors reboot
The Rocketeer remake
The Mighty Duck remake
Home Alone with a girl
Demolition WOman reboot
Free Willy reboot
The Mask remake
The Crow remake
Blade reboot
Stargate
More Bad Boys sequels
Water World reboot
More Mission Impossible sequels
More Toy Story sequels

Rugrats will definitely get a reboot. It was the most popular cartoon of the 90s

Back