Wonder Woman 1984 - June 5, 2020

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She?s holding my **** to her ear

Oh that's why her hand looks empty then. ;)

And why she looks so unsatisfied...

FDAWoCs.jpg

ironwez20 walked right into that one. :lol

If they keep pushing this and black widow back nobody is even going to remember the ever changing release date nor give a ****. Covid wont be gone by then you dimwits, just ****ing release the movie for direct rental at home. Its just ****ing stupid, nobody even gives a **** about Tenant, they can keep pushing that back too you wont get anybody in the theaters risking covid for a Tenant which can be viewed just as well at home on a decent setup. Same holds true really for Mulan, BW and WW84. Just release the **** already there will be no vaccine until atleast april 2021 at the earliest, is like just baby steps push backs until they reach that date.. Whats the ****ing point of pushing these movies back so far when nothings going to be changed in 5months-6 months, world will still being dealing with Covid. Just release your ****ing movies already you greedy bastards, make 4k disk and then you can recover the difference. You dont have to pay movie theaters so every digital rental goes straight to the bottom line. Didnt they learn from Trolls 2

Black widow and wonder woman 84 will make a killing on Direct to Video release. I can all but guarantee that every family of 4 in the mother will rent it at 19.99 without any overhead or nothing. They are so dumb. Even when movie theaters open in another couple months alot of people wont feel comfortable going- they wont be at full capacity again until there is a vaccine and even after that some people will still be skeptical. Its just so stupid now to wait cause really it aint going to get any better for theater revenue for a long ****ing time. Covid is worst now then it was during our lockdown, there will be no true movie theater attendence for a long ****ing time.

If they keep pushing this and black widow back nobody is even going to remember the ever changing release date nor give a ****. Covid wont be gone by then you dimwits, just ****ing release the movie for direct rental at home. Its just ****ing stupid, nobody even gives a **** about Tenant, they can keep pushing that back too you wont get anybody in the theaters risking covid for a Tenant which can be viewed just as well at home on a decent setup. Same holds true really for Mulan, BW and WW84. Just release the **** already there will be no vaccine until atleast april 2021 at the earliest, is like just baby steps push backs until they reach that date.. Whats the ****ing point of pushing these movies back so far when nothings going to be changed in 5months-6 months, world will still being dealing with Covid. Just release your ****ing movies already you greedy bastards, make 4k disk and then you can recover the difference. You dont have to pay movie theaters so every digital rental goes straight to the bottom line. Didnt they learn from Trolls 2

Black widow and wonder woman 84 will make a killing on Direct to Video release. I can all but guarantee that every family of 4 in the mother will rent it at 19.99 without any overhead or nothing. They are so dumb. Even when movie theaters open in another couple months alot of people wont feel comfortable going- they wont be at full capacity again until there is a vaccine and even after that some people will still be skeptical. Its just so stupid now to wait cause really it aint going to get any better for theater revenue for a long ****ing time. Covid is worst now then it was during our lockdown, there will be no true movie theater attendence for a long ****ing time.

I may literally never go to a theater again. I only went for Star Wars and Marvel films at this point anyway and there's nothing on the horizon I can't wait three months to watch in the comfort of my own home. COVID or not, I got to the point where going to the theater was just a pain. People have forgotten how to watch a movie in public without treating it like they're in their living room...cell phones, side conversations, just generally rude behavior that I can live without.

Here where I live it?s always kinda quiet sometimes. You?ll have occasional laughing and clapping but it?s not like a huge event like other people have witnessed. I guess it?s cause I live in a small state

I may literally never go to a theater again. I only went for Star Wars and Marvel films at this point anyway and there's nothing on the horizon I can't wait three months to watch in the comfort of my own home. COVID or not, I got to the point where going to the theater was just a pain. People have forgotten how to watch a movie in public without treating it like they're in their living room...cell phones, side conversations, just generally rude behavior that I can live without.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I could go for drive-in movies again, and those have restarted in my area, but they are showing old movies I already have available at home.

I'm pretty much in the same boat. I could go for drive-in movies again, and those have restarted in my area, but they are showing old movies I already have available at home.

I cannot agree with this more. I have been shocked at how audiences have forgotten or have never been taught how to behave in theaters these days. Has made almost every visit unpleasant and when I do need to see a movie, I fork out a huge amount of one of those iPic seats.

Back