Statue Wonder Hobbys 1/6 Wonder Woman

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Deluxe and normal versions are out. Only in Philippines stores so far with no shipping to the US that I have found.

DELUXE

fVBuUFJ.jpg

NORMAL

T8Qxm9f.jpg

After eagerly awaiting this statue for quite some time, I have to say that I was quite surprised by the price (approx. $1400 for deluxe and $1200 for normal if I converted from PHP correctly).

Gorgeous! She came out beautifully.

Deluxe and normal versions are out. Only in Philippines stores so far with no shipping to the US that I have found.

DELUXE

fVBuUFJ.jpg

NORMAL

T8Qxm9f.jpg

After eagerly awaiting this statue for quite some time, I have to say that I was quite surprised by the price (approx. $1400 for deluxe and $1200 for normal if I converted from PHP correctly).

$1400! This better be 1/3 or for that price lol. I love Wonder Woman but this is just a rip off.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow ....that's beaucoup bucks just for 1/4 scale.

According to OP its 1/6 not even 1/4 scale, so its a complete ripoff. Only people that wipe their asses with Benjamins instead of toilet paper would pay that much for this. The 1/4 scale limited ed Injustice prime 1 piece has arguably just as good of a headsculpt, and in terms of sheer shelf presence will blow this tiny little thing away, plus it cost $400 usd less direct from p1

According to OP its 1/6 not even 1/4 scale, so its a complete ripoff. Only people that wipe their asses with Benjamins instead of toilet paper would pay that much for this. The 1/4 scale limited ed Injustice prime 1 piece has arguably just as good of a headsculpt, and in terms of sheer shelf presence will blow this tiny little thing away, plus it cost $400 usd less direct from p1

Deluxe
fVBuUFJ.jpg

Normal
T8Qxm9f.jpg

If you look at the pics above, on the left side of the pic, right above the words Wonder Woman, it says "1/4th scale collectible statue".

For $1400 it would have to be painted perfectly and look just like the prototype... Someone should ask SpecFiciton if they're going to carry it...

So this is actually quarter scale after all lol

The level of detail looks right for that scale, I know it's expensive but looks amazing

Back