Wolvie VS Excl question.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
IMO, the exclusive head is the only way to go with the VS. piece.
Wovie.jpg

Wolvie3.jpg

Wolvie2.jpg

On the comiquette, I have the exclusive, but like the regular head better.
WolvieC.jpg

Last edited:
Agreed and great pics again CF! What camera do you use and settings to get the colors like that? Awesome :chew

I don't like the exclusive head on this one either; it looks off plus there are seams that are very unsightly. I also don't like the fact that Wolverine's masked isn't draped behind him when you use the exclusive head. Just my opinion. I opted for the regular and never looked back. :)

BigLeagueChu said:
Agreed and great pics again CF! What camera do you use and settings to get the colors like that? Awesome :chew

These are some older photos, taken with a Panasonic FZ-20. Daylight takes care of the coloring.

I'd be really cautious if I was you AlphaTyrant,

If it was the one I was watching, it was a private listing and the guy only had 19 feedbacks. I never trust second chance offers - I most often think that it's the result of someone being overconfident and shill bidding, which may explain the 22 bids. I dunno just really shifty for me

Colin

ifu03612 said:
I'd be really cautious if I was you AlphaTyrant,

If it was the one I was watching, it was a private listing and the guy only had 19 feedbacks. I never trust second chance offers - I most often think that it's the result of someone being overconfident and shill bidding, which may explain the 22 bids. I dunno just really shifty for me

Colin

I know, apparently the original buyers cheque bounced, hence the second offer, that makes me very wary..I mean I'd use Paypal regardless....but wouldn't be covered for the full amount if he turned out to be a scammer.

I appreciate everyone's response and it's really regardless that it's the EX version, was more curious as to whether people thought it was worth the money (and potential risk of a scam) or not. I think, other than the X-men series, I'll bow out from the VS. range in general.

Thanks for your opinions one and all.

Al

Back