Wolvie VS Excl question.

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

alphatyrant

Super Freak
Reaction score
I've been offered this as a second chance offer from a UK seller, trouble is it's £300 including postage..that's over $ 600 :monkey4

Is it really worth that much money??

Al

Well if you can get it cheaper that'd be dope, but same can be said for any piece.

I personally love it, it's really a great, underrated piece...I'd say go for it if there isn't anything else you want for a little bit and you can swing it.

I do like the look of it quite a bit, and I'm hoping to try and get a few quid off it, but I already have so much coming.....grrrrr damn you Sideshow and your lovely collectables.

That seems high to me too...there's one on eBay for a BIN of $450...unfortunately it only ships to the US and Canada....however the seller always seems to sell things high...so I would think you could find one for much less than $600....if you have any friends in the states, maybe they could buy it and ship it to you.....I would hold off though....you are bound to find a better deal eventually.

I disagree. I prefer the Logan head on this one over the one on the comiquette with the vampire teeth. :D

I say $450 to $500 is a fair price. At $600 you have to love it.

Everyone has their own opinion on this, but the proof is in the pics. The vs head looks like he stuck his chin up sabretooth's butt.:rotfl

9000_image02.jpg

90031_press01-001.jpg

Oh ****, this about the VS piece, I thought we were talking about Ray's...

And yea, I'd def go for it, doesn't the exclusive go for like 500 bucks anyway? And I love the Logan head on it, but it's too bad that seam is there.:monkey2

customizerwannabe said:
Unless you really love it, I'd save some money and look for the regular. The logan head on the exclusive is very poorly done imo.
if thats true why is it on dooms throne

well you like the doom throne even with vs wolverine head on it.yet you dont like the wolverine head on the vs piece.

customizerwannabe said:
Everyone has their own opinion on this, but the proof is in the pics. The vs head looks like he stuck his chin up sabretooth's butt.:rotfl

It looks 100% better in person for the purposes of the display's size. When you blow it up on that generic pic it does look like @$$. :lol

SolidLiquidFox said:
It looks 100% better in person for the purposes of the display's size. When you blow it up on that generic pic it does look like @$$. :lol

Having never seen it in person, I'll give you that.

Doc, your argument is silly. I never even knew that was on there till someone here pointed it out. It isn't noticeable unless you look for it.

I've had both the exclusive and regular versions of the Wolvie vs. Sabretooth,
and I'm much happier with the regular version I kept for my collection.
The neck seam on the exclusive really stands out, and if you're going to
display it with the masked head anyways (like I do) then it makes sense
to save some money on it, and also not have the too obvious neck seam.

My .02.

JS

JSA said:
The neck seam on the exclusive really stands out, and if you're going to display it with the masked head anyways (like I do) then it makes sense to save some money on it, and also not have the too obvious neck seam.

it's all apples and oranges imo.

I do not like the masked head and always display with logad head
I am glad that I have the exclusive and if you display with the exclusive head, there is not any seam problem

eg my pic below :

Wow, I go offline for a few hours and I start a crazy debate :) Yes the cost of living in the UK is a pain in the ass when it comes to collectables, and I have 2 unopened PF's and 1 coming next week, plus there's another auction that I really...REALLY want, so I may just have to decline the second chance offer.

As much as I'd love to add this piece...of course if I can get him to come down on the price a little (oooooohhh what in the *****k have I become????)

NOOOOO.jpg

Back