Wolverine vs. Sabertooth is about to ship!!!

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Nope, the value will plummet on these pieces. You should definitely cancel if you're only buying for investment purposes. T-bills are safer.

Re: re

Would your opinion be based on the fact your on the waitlist :)
Of course not! How dare you suggest any such thing! Hey, you're the one that's going to be stuck with it. Don't come crying to me when these things are blown out on ebay for 6 for a $1.

Don't come crying to me when these things are blown out on ebay for 6 for a $1

Surely you are not talking about the Exclusive edition of only 300 pieces .

Surely you are not talking about the Exclusive edition of only 300 pieces .
Yep, the exclusive version will be so cheap that those that only ordered it as an investment will be severely disappointed. You should all cancel your orders now.

for who can be interested

Here a extra bonus for who missed the sideshow article

SABRETOOTH VS WOLVERINE AVES TUTORIAL

DESCRIPTION: Here I will try to make a step by step explanation for the making of this diorama: First things first, I establish the relation size between both contenders, then I assemble the wire skeleton, mixed with Aves epoxi Sculpt. Over this I add Super Sculpey so as to gain muscular volume, and when I think it´s enough, I position the figure the way I want (Sculpey still fresh, obviously). After approval, I define slightly the muscles and bake the piece. Next step consists in the mold making so as to get a resin copy, which will be used from now on as the original. Here is where really starts the anatomy work, something I make entirely with Aves epoxy Sculpt -www.avesstudio.com- : . I display the muscles in layers, marking the tension points and insertions, then I add the veins (they help immensely to give more strength to the whole) and finally I cover everything with a thin layer of skin that serves to unify all the structure. Then comes the time for the cuts that will be most useful for the production phase. At this moment you have to be like Jack the ripper, since you have to dismantle a complete body with clean, precise cuts, but less blood (if you don´t miss the objective with the saw, hence landing over your fingers…) Once ready, you have to make all the “snap-ons” that will allow you to reassemble your little “victim”. Last, but not least, comes all the detailing, such as hair, costumes, etc. About the base, it was done using Castilene for the stones and a mix of Aves Clay shay/paper mache for the snow. I guess this covers almost all the process for this great project. I hope you all find something interesting in all this. Thanks for your time. See you in the next Aves tut! ;) www.goregoregore.com/samp...muscle.jpg
www.goregoregore.com/samp...tsteps.jpg
www.goregoregore.com/samp...tepts1.jpg
www.goregoregore.com/samp...tepts2.jpg
www.goregoregore.com/samp...tepts3.jpg
www.goregoregore.com/sample/stvswn.jpg
www.goregoregore.com/samp...-style.jpg
www.goregoregore.com/samp...esbase.jpg
www.goregoregore.com/sample/diosteps.jpg
www.goregoregore.com/samp...rences.jpg
www.goregoregore.com/samp...gparts.jpg

Thanks for your Time

Martin Canale (Gore Group)

I HOPE YOU ENJOY IT

[email protected]
www.goregoregore.com

Re: for who can be interested

Amazing pics.
Thanks for posting those.
:banana

These behind the scenes articles are great. I'd love to see all the products like this.

Those were some great pics, saw some of them, makes me want to keep this piece but am selling it.

If anyone wants to buy mine (350+shipping/handling)-- at a slightly higher price, pls pm me, only serious buyers.

Thank you.

Back