Wolverine vs Batman Beatdown

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That could happen, but my opinion varies from yours. There are not very many comic book characters that could win a fist fight against wolverine in the first place cause he is bad a--. That is why Batman wouldn't fight him, but find a solution to stop him if needed. If Batman had to face him toe to toe he would get sliced to bits. :)

Like I said in my post in hand to hand combat Batman would lose!!! That is why he would not attack Wolverine in a tunnel and avoid that fight at all costs. I think Batman would have the resources to escape and plan, which he has done in the comics a lot longer than Wolverine. By the time Batman actually confronted Wolverine the weapon to defeat him would be in hand. Yes, Batman would use his intelligence and $$$ to win. Just look at how many times Wolverine has attacked Magneto, only to be stopped in his tracks. Logan's rage and anger "Animal Instinct" takes over and always gets the best of him, even though he tries to control it. Just my opinion "BUD" so relax and smoke a cigar. You have your opinion and I have mine, nobody is right, or wrong here, just having some fun.

P.S. My favorite comic book character is The Punisher and he is Marvel. I prefer a ruthless vigilante with an arsenal of guns that kills first and asks questions later.

Agreed :1-1:

I'm not at all suggesting that Wolvie is stupid, but realistically he does not have the same tools/equipment/tech/etc at his disposal. As they say, given time to plan, Batman can take anyone down and he does that thru intelligence and resources - none of which were showed in this video.

It all depends on the exact scenario. Is this a toe-to-toe street fight? Does Batman have time to plan and does he have the Batcave? Would Wolvie even be able to find out where the Batcave is? Would Wolvie be able to plan against someone so secretive as Batman?

As the video is portayed, yes, Wolvie would win in that toe-to-toe scenario. But Bats would never go along with that type of fight in the first place. Kind of reminds me about how poorly planned and executed Bats' fight with Bane went in TDKR...

:goodpost: I agree.

P.S. My favorite comic book character is The Punisher and he is Marvel. I prefer a ruthless vigilante with an arsenal of guns that kills first and asks questions later.

Now This^ would be a MUCH better "vs. Batman" match up. Would everyone agree?

Now This^ would be a MUCH better "vs. Batman" match up. Would everyone agree?

Now that would be an epic combat fight, since both are human without superpowers. Much better than Batman stopping Wolverine with a magnetic weapon and then reasoning with Logan, once he calmed down, or Wolverine slicing Batman's head right off with a single swipe!!!

:hi5: Lets see that video " Batman vs Punisher" :wink1:

Haha o love "who would win" with wolverine no one ever gives his intelligence credit, But all points given are right. in the end eventually wolverine would win plan or no plan. That punisher vs bats would be cool. I think daredevil vs bats would be better since a good placed bullet by punisher would end bats, and trust me guys i love batman he's my favorite dc

Back