Wolverine PF

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Uh huh :lol

Did you get back on the list for She-Hulk?
103.gif

dearest blackcat, i'm writing this since i have seen the error in my ways and i beg of you to forgive me.:monkey2:monkey2

oh yeah SW= Star Wars since we all know that the SW section is full of the most anal complainers on the forum...:D

is u daft, woman!?...that BQ cancellation was an accident!:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

yeah since we all know that you have to hit like 10 different specific cancel buttons on ssc site now before you can finally get rid of an order.:rolleyes:

and then write an essay explaining why you either don't like it or can't afford it.:banana:banana

I already explained ages ago! ANYWAY, I'm still passing on the SH EX!...I can't get over that background!:banghead

dearest blackcat, i'm writing this since i have seen the error in my ways and i beg of you to forgive me.:monkey2:monkey2

oh yeah SW= Star Wars since we all know that the SW section is full of the most anal complainers on the forum...:D

lol it's ok I forgive you and I hate Star Wars so no worries there.

I already explained ages ago! ANYWAY, I'm still passing on the SH EX!...I can't get over that background!:banghead

Uh huh, just like you were passing on the Emma PF and still ordered her and canceled her and now thinking about picking her up again for a cheaper price.

Back