Wolverine PF: Do the seams on the front of his pants bother you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO the seams on the front of Woverines pants bother you?

• YES! They are an eye soar. Please remove them!

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Yes! but, ALL the seams bother me! Remove them ALL!!!

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • I don't care. They don't bother me.

Votes: 55 61.8%

• Total voters
He's so yolked he's got 3 pectorals! :lol

That's because Liefeld was all self taught and no one ever told him not to draw like that apparently. Muscles that don't exist... A simple anatomy book or at least a Muscle and Fitness mag could show him the error of his ways. I think he's a very talented guy, but draws unrealistically because he lacks the discipline to "unlearn what he has learned".

i dont see a fabric issue in wolverine..

The hem lines or seams on his legs, trunks and torso don't exist on the comic Wolverine, or even that cartoon costume. THAT is the issue. The issue is authenticity. Honestly, the seams don't look too bad as far as being on a costume like that and having it still look great, but if they don't belong on that particular costume, it's a problem, I think.

They went full retard on that one.:lecture

never_go_full_retard_icon818.jpg

The hem lines or seams on his legs, trunks and torso don't exist on the comic Wolverine, or even that cartoon costume. THAT is the issue. The issue is authenticity. Honestly, the seams don't look too bad as far as being on a costume like that and having it still look great, but if they don't belong on that particular costume, it's a problem, I think.

ok...i understood...shall we contact ss??

Look all I am saying is that this will be a non-issue when it is released and a year from now when talking about this statue, nobody will even mention the seams. Its that good!!! Give the artists some room to follow their own judgement fellas.

The Captain America PF had sculpted piping most notably on the mask which should have never been there at all, its the Ultimates version which has it. This is just people getting their panties in a bunch. I love it, bring it on, those who don't like it send me yours, I won't even charge you to store it.

The Captain America PF had sculpted piping most notably on the mask which should have never been there at all, its the Ultimates version which has it. This is just people getting their panties in a bunch. I love it, bring it on, those who don't like it send me yours, I won't even charge you to store it.

:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture:lecture

don't care really either way. without may look cleaner, but the seams don't take away from a great sculpt imo. maybe if anything tone them down a bit if anything.

either way bring it on and i'm not cancelling because of some silly nit pick.:banana:banana

don't care really either way. without may look cleaner, but the seams don't take away from a great sculpt imo. maybe if anything tone them down a bit if anything.

either way bring it on and i'm not cancelling because of some silly nit pick.:banana:banana

The maple leaves are not proportional.:monkey2:monkey2:monkey2

I'm mainly talking about the Hem-lines (or whatever you call them) on the front of his pants.
The others don't bother me but, those just look awkward and cover up muscle detail.

Back