Wolverine PF: Do the seams on the front of his pants bother you?

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DO the seams on the front of Woverines pants bother you?

• YES! They are an eye soar. Please remove them!

Votes: 20 22.5%
  • Yes! but, ALL the seams bother me! Remove them ALL!!!

Votes: 14 15.7%
  • I don't care. They don't bother me.

Votes: 55 61.8%

• Total voters
I think the seams add a bit of texture rather than just the standard stretched yellow and blue chonies. Anyways, could be worse... much... much worse...

2876455391_6c92f81150.jpg

Although I do like the Photo shopped pic with them not on there I don't mind them at all, honestly didn't really notice them.

What the hell are you talking about!? They're not hemlines. Those are either pipings or raised seams!....Trust me, I would know!:lecture

Meh, I don't think I could imagine a more inconsequential debate. The Wolvie PF has worse issues.

You guys are sick in the head. Look at what the Rambo fans have to deal with...we have our 1st PF FINALLY with a less than stellar likeness. You guys are on your second wolverine WITH A GREAT SULPT and your complaining about seams. You guys better not be taking up any of Sideshows time with this balsquat as this is a non-issue in my opinion.
Thread-rated for FAILURE

Way better than Rambo, we RRRRRRRR so lucky :rock

i dont have a problem with them!!come on guys!!see the forest and not the tree!!

That by far is the worse Wolverine I've seen in my life... :rotfl

BOBCAT MAN! GRRRRRRRRRRRR! :lol And I also think, that although he draws like ass, Liefeld's Logan is still better than pointyhead. Just goes to show that sometimes, great comic characters don't translate well to live-action movies. In this case, though pointyhead's more true to the source material, I much prefer Hugh's Wolverine.

2876455391_6c92f81150.jpg

wolverine-x-men.jpg

Back