Wolverine Origins (Spoilers/Discussion)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Do you remember that movie that had about 6 endings?

I think was called Return of the King or something?

Difference being that they were all attached to EVERY print. The one you see will be random. You will see either Striker, Logan or Deadpool.. if that one exists, but you won't see all three.

seen the flick last night here in Australia!!
Was an awesome movie,heaps of action.I havent seen the workprint so i dont know anything that would have been added differently other than the CG work...
I wont post spoilers for now...but ........for those that would like to know...SPOILERS

the start of the end credits shows Stryker in his scene walking down a road,feet all bloodied when a army tank comes to pick him up for questioning and that at the end of the credits it shows Wolves in a bar in Japan drinking to "remember" ;) ;)

So two of the "endings" have been confirmed what about this elusive Deadpool ending?

I heard it was confirmed.
Spoiler Spoiler:

Uh... if it is it's not by much.

:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor:emperor
picture.php

It's a little better.....but it's still bland as hell, and filled with pointless characters, bad acting, and a bad story.

Man, I hope this film is good. Seeing it Friday and I don't want to waste two hours on bad superhero suckage.

Uh... if it is it's not by much.

Oooooh....this is not what I wanted to read.

Gotta say I agree with IJ. I may be one of the few people out there who think X3 wasn't quite as bad as everyone says it is. Don't get me wrong, X3 is no X2 - not by a long shot and I would have much preferred Singer stuck around to finish off the trilogy than heading over the Superman. Ratner had no business near X3. I've seen the Wolvie "workprint" (which was apparently more complete than Fox let on, more in a sec) and for me it's a bit of a toss up between the two. Other than the fact that I really like Jackman's Wolverine, there wasn't much to impress me about this movie.

Spoiler Spoiler:

Anyone catch this tidbit on imdb:

Fox Spokesman Shoulders Blame For False Wolverine Report

29 April 2009 2:35 AM, PDT

Fox spokesman Chris Petrikin is attempting to deflect criticism over the handling of the X-Men Origins: Wolverine bootleg controversy aimed at studio Co-Chairman Tom Rothman. Rothman had been the object of much derision after claiming that the workprint of: Wolverine that had been uploaded onto the Internet last month was 10 minutes shorter than the final version. Several bloggers on entertainment websites soon discovered that the pirated copy and the final print being sent to theaters this weekend are the exact same length and accused Rothman of lying. But in an interview with today's (Wednesday) Los Angeles Times, Petrikin conceded that he had given the wrong information about the movie's length to Rothman. "There was no 'fibbing' involved -- that would imply that we were so on top of things that we anticipated having one of our biggest films of the year stolen and had time to concoct a plan to purposefully 'spin' wrong information," Petrikin told Times columnist Patrick Goldstein. "In fact, I think I told Tom that there might be 10 minutes missing from the stolen version, based -- obviously -- on misinformation I was given or misinterpreted. The real issue is the scale of this crime and that the film was not finished when it was stolen." Investigators have yet to learn who uploaded the Wolverine print or how it was obtained.

https://www.imdb.com/news/ns0000003/#ni0765128

For anyone, like me, who saw the "workprint" I guess that dashes the hopes of added footage attempting to improve the story. Not so sure I'll head to the theater for this after all ...

Back