wolverine ex. comiquette "buy it now"

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Yup, you got it Quad. Nice find.

I'm waiting for the Wolverine PF...:rock

:lecture Which is going to rock for sure! No need to pay those prices for the comiquette IMO

Soooo, are you guys saying I should sell my signed by Stan Lee, SS Exc Wolerine now if I collect PF over comiquettes?

What if the unthinkable happens and we get a PF like Emma? Man even though I collect primarily the PFs, I am sure glad I did not sell Emma commiquette for Emma PF.

i will most certainly be getting the sabre and wolverine PF's. (especially the costume variant) so if a person got the brown (hopefully) version of wolverine, then this version will still be required.

will these drop in value? i'm sure they will but they won't be hitting retail anytime soon.:rolleyes:

I don't think they will drop in value because alot of people prefer comiquettes. That said, I don't think it will continue to rise in value as it has over the years.

By the way, with Bing discount at 13%, this is a great price for the comiquette.

I don't think they will drop in value because alot of people prefer comiquettes. That said, I don't think it will continue to rise in value as it has over the years.

By the way, with Bing discount at 13%, this is a great price for the comiquette.

that's what i thought.

dang, those claws on his left hand are jacked up.

Soooo, are you guys saying I should sell my signed by Stan Lee, SS Exc Wolerine now if I collect PF over comiquettes?

What if the unthinkable happens and we get a PF like Emma? Man even though I collect primarily the PFs, I am sure glad I did not sell Emma commiquette for Emma PF.
no, we're just saying why paid the extra money for this piece when we can wait and see what the PF will bring us for half of that money.

Beetlejuice Beetlejuice Beetlejuice!!!

picture.php

I am jessesidnei of ebay.

good saw that not everyone wants to pay for that by either the wolverine esperand the premium format

I would like to stay with that wolverine comiquette their most live in brazil.
And if you do not declare the value down to here, I have to pay tax absurd.

thanks

yeah ok. great first post there.:rolleyes:

I am jessesidnei of ebay.

good saw that not everyone wants to pay for that by either the wolverine esperand the premium format

I would like to stay with that wolverine comiquette their most live in brazil.
And if you do not declare the value down to here, I have to pay tax absurd.

thanks

You're welcome. :)

Back