• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Collector Freaks and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Wolverine Comiquette - Sideshow Exclusive (cheap & secure EU shipment)

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Leckske

Freakzoid
Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm selling my Excl. Wolverine Comiquette.
Comes with inner & outer box.

I'm shipping from Belgium, but I'm probably able to ship from my office with secured UPS. This way we both are 100% covered. (have to check with my boss, but done this before, so should be OK) We've got a nice discount on the shipping, so it shouldn't be that expensive.

The statue is in great condition, however I must be honest, that one of the legs was fixed by professional. (snapped during shipping) You don't see the difference. I bought it in this condition, so I actually don't know which one was broken.

There are a few small paint chips here and there, but overal in great condition.

Regarding the price, the last two exclusives we're sold on ebay for 480 € & 500 €.
Looking for a price of 450 €

I accept international bank transfer & paypal (+ 5%)

If you have any questions, please let me know!

PS: i have a feedback account of + 2400 positive ratings. Have a lot of experience with international shipments.

PICS of the actual item:
wolverine%20001.jpg

wolverine%20002.jpg

wolverine%20003.jpg

wolverine%20004.jpg

wolverine%20005.jpg

Last edited:
Back