Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Number 858 in da house. He actually arrived yesterday but I was crazy busy and didn't get the chance to unbox him until today. My PF turned out amazing. He's perfect. Paint apps are fantastic and both of his right arms fit perfectly. Even the boot tips are nice and sharp. I looked closely with the flashlight on my smartphone to try and find this hole in his boot I've been reading about here and I found...nothing. He looks great in every way.

Even though I had a few nitpicks with this PF, after seeing him it in hand, I still love the way this piece turned out. I know not many of you care about his lack of arm hair (it's the only nitpick I can't let go of) but I can live without it even though (IMO) the piece would have looked better with it.

Overall, I'm really happy with this PF. I'm really digging the EX. The Muramasa Blade just looks cool when it's displayed. I'm definitely going to rotate his claws and the blade regularly. To sum this piece up...fantastic sculpt, great paint apps, awesome base (minus the silver disc thingy), nice portraits (I like them even though peeps here are split on the topic), and a cool looking EX feature. A tip of the hat to SSC for a job well done on this long awaited brown costume Wolverine.

Good news, they are sending me a new claw arm. Hoping this one fits without any large gaps. Being the Ex arm fits perfect, I don't think there's any issue to the body, so this should hopefully fix things.

Me too getting this statue on base was very difficult. At first I thought the holes were placed on the wrong spots of the base. Then finally moving it around at the right angle then it just slipped in like nothing.

Mine went in easy but took a wierd angle for it so slide in. Vader on the other hand was a tight squeeze

I already reported mine.. did not receive any feedback yet..

I do hope SS hooks you up. Worse case scenario is that lame credit offer applied to an existing order or future order. I guess the way they paint these things in those factories in China is that they just grab the first unpainted body, never check it for defects and then just start painting it. At the end they could've had a masterpiece of a statue with a great paint job had they just looked it over to make sure everything was intact on it. :thud:

I do hope SS hooks you up. Worse case scenario is that lame credit offer applied to an existing order or future order. I guess the way they paint these things in those factories in China is that they just grab the first unpainted body, never check it for defects and then just start painting it. At the end they could've had a masterpiece of a statue with a great paint job had they just looked it over to make sure everything was intact on it. :thud:

I frankly think SS did a damn good job with the QC all things considered. I know there some little issues here and there but overall looks pretty good.

0802161219b_resized.jpg

Today was a good day.... one was five weeks by sea and one 5 days by air....Got a Wolvie that is 100% perfect.

Mine had an "O" that looked suspiciously like a zero. Double-check the characters.

Mine had the same zero/O...I tried them both. I also tried the coupon on Aquaman and it didn't work either. I'm sure there's some fine print somewhere, "coupon can only be used with certain items."

Well, SS offered me a $45 credit for the messed up masked head. :slap

Didn't even offer a replacement, which is what I requested.
Wow thats a bummer Chronos...sorry hear. I wouldnt be a happy camper, no sir..wtf why no replacement?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G925A using Tapatalk

Mine had the same zero/O...I tried them both. I also tried the coupon on Aquaman and it didn't work either. I'm sure there's some fine print somewhere, "coupon can only be used with certain items."

Save the code on your account and you can see which items it works on.

Back