Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Lol! Its definitely on its way.

I got the same notice as well ...14 days to go. Yeeeaaaahhhhh .........

I'm on flex and got a notice. My payments have been done since May though.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You should have one more payment left. The last flex payment I made was also in May but they charge you the final flex payment along with shipping charges when the item is in hand and ready to ship. Thanks for the reply though. At least I know some flex payers are getting notices as well.

On full. Not positive but it seems those always ship first.. at least that's how it's felt the last few statues I've ordered.

It's probably more productive for them to ship full/cleared payments first then to have to sort through those who may still owe money.. especially if the statue is shipped ahead of expected release date. Just my thoughts.

On full. Not positive but it seems those always ship first.. at least that's how it's felt the last few statues I've ordered.

It's probably more productive for them to ship full/cleared payments first then to have to sort through those who may still owe money.. especially if the statue is shipped ahead of expected release date. Just my thoughts.

I doesn't always happen that way. I've seen flex ship first before.

Back