Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Ah. . . Well can't look at every page doesn't hurt watching it again 😁. So glad the claws are metal and nice and sharp. The Psylocke PF is amazing but the swords with rounded tips has always bothered me slightly.

Wolverine was delivered yesterday more pics tonight:lol
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    324.2 KB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    275.7 KB · Views: 274
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    364.4 KB · Views: 277
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    348.8 KB · Views: 275
Here we go! This statue is pretty incredible. Mine arrived flawless and I really like both head sculpts after initially not liking the unmasked one.
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpgimage.jpg

My April 30th wait list just converted. With Black Spidey coming soon and my cat's unexpected illness, I may not be able to keep him. Guess it'll depend on what the vet has to say tomorrow morning. Gotta love pets, but absolutely hate when they get old and/or sick.

Anyway, for those keeping score: April 30th converted.

My April 30th wait list just converted. With Black Spidey coming soon and my cat's unexpected illness, I may not be able to keep him. Guess it'll depend on what the vet has to say tomorrow morning. Gotta love pets, but absolutely hate when they get old and/or sick.

Anyway, for those keeping score: April 30th converted.

Good luck with your cat. I hope everything works out for the best.

Good luck with your cat. I hope everything works out for the best.

Thanks. I'm heartbroken. I brought this cat back from Athens in 2004 when I was there working for NBC. She's since been across the country and back with me.

If you have cats, don't let them near lilies. The leaves and even a dusting of the pollen can apparently kill or cause immediate kidney failure, which is what I think happened with mine. Hoping the vet says otherwise but just don't see it. Crazy how quickly she went from being robust to flat on her ass.

Thanks. I'm heartbroken. I brought this cat back from Athens in 2004 when I was there working for NBC. She's since been across the country and back with me.

If you have cats, don't let them near lilies. The leaves and even a dusting of the pollen can apparently kill or cause immediate kidney failure, which is what I think happened with mine. Hoping the vet says otherwise but just don't see it. Crazy how quickly she went from being robust to flat on her ass.

Hopefully it's nothing too serious. You obviously took very good care of her since you've had her for 12 years. Think positively. A friend of mine was in tears because she thought she'd have to put down her dog. The dog was lethargic and he didn't want to eat or play. Totally out of character. Turns out the dog had an ear infection in both ears. She gave the dog some antibiotics drops and some meds. He was right back on his feet in no time and back to his regular self. I'm hoping you have a similar situation. Hopefully it's something small and easily remedied like it was for my friend.

Back