Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
What printing service will you use ? What matcap are you using on your ZB model ?

Erick Sosa is going to be working on a couple of custom heads for this PF. I can't wait to see them, I love his work

At well over $600 just to get this the way I would want it, I would feel better off kicking in another $1400 to get a substantially larger LSF that I already know I was completely happy with. Assuming I could get one now with no QC issues which wasn't the case last time.
People were dismissive of the value of that for the money, but I seriously question >$500 for a 20" PF with a likely high ES and future variants to boot.

I could care less about a SS unmasked head. Fear paint and wonky eyes. A custom unmasked I could live with.

I ordered this. It's great but the base being half and half is confusing. Like I'd like it better if it were all environment instead of changing into whatever the metal looking part is. It just doesn't make that much sense. Kind of like I always thought the Hawkeye base didn't make sense. But I like the old one a lot better. But with bidding ending at around $1,000. I'll never have one.

Not owning the XM Wolverine (and it does look really good), I think we are still waiting for the definitive Wolverine statue that makes us all happy. This new one from Sideshow is nice too...but not jaw dropping and the mouth needs some work.

At well over $600 just to get this the way I would want it, I would feel better off kicking in another $1400 to get a substantially larger LSF that I already know I was completely happy with. Assuming I could get one now with no QC issues which wasn't the case last time.
People were dismissive of the value of that for the money, but I seriously question >$500 for a 20" PF with a likely high ES and future variants to boot.

I agree..to me when you buy an SSC piece, be prepared to spend some money, worry about custom heads, possible repaints, etc..by then youve already spent close to $900...thats why it was much easier to go and get the XM wolverine...I still wouldve bought this had they used the better headsculpt but by then its just too much work to do and god forbid you ever want to sell it ur screwed

Back