Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine (Brown Costume)

While I understand price increases. What's the endgame here? With each new statue the price goes up another $10 to $20. Are they testing our limits? There has been $80 price increase in less than a year, and it's not like we are getting more statue. :cuckoo:

Nothing is static on the production side of the business.

fix-teeth-4.jpg

Holy overbite!! I'm sorry but thats 0/2 as far as the last two Matt Black sculpts. Those faces are hideous. I just cannot unsee the DERP!

Pity. This company is really running out of ideas. Tsk Tsk Tsk.

The unmasked head looks straight Frank Miller

This^

I too wasn't too keen on the sculpts at first, but when I found out they were based on the Claremont/Miller mini-series everything started to make sense and now I'm REALLY digging them. I love everything about this piece. The exclusive sword, base and pose are phenomenal. That's Frank Miller Woverine here guys. So awesome.

Pretty sure someone will make a custom sculpt for this.

That's probably true...a custom unmasked head with cigar could be cool...but then again, they are already made this for the XM wolverine:lol But I'm not comparing!

This piece would look great if it had this face.

Erick-Sosa-Brown-Costume-Wolverine-Statue-Fully-Revealed-by-Kotobukiya-March-2015.jpg

Wow, I never thought I'd say this but pass for me. The headsculpt could have been so much better. At least a closed mouth sculpt. Bummer. Everything else looks boss.

I am pretty sure that someone can arrange that...lol

I agree. I'm just not a big open mouth statue kinda guy. I get it fits the character but it's such a focal point I worry about factory paint issue. Sad that it keeps me from ordering. I'll wait until I see it in hand and them make a call.

Yep.. don't like the open mouth. It works for Sabertooth, but all I see here is the Green Goblin! :(

Wolverine looks good to me. I actually dig the unmasked head. Will order. Price doesn't make sense. Again....... Pass on the Sabretooth because already have the original EX. Sabretooth appears to be the same statue of the original with cloth.

Mouth looks really odd, he doesn't have a top lip, soon as I saw the pics I thought of this -

cott_zpsixt2xjbc.jpg

I like it overall and ordered. The bottom of the base really bugs me though.

Back