Premium Format Wolverine (Brown Costume) - Premium Format

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Wolverine (Brown Costume)

Really dig it, but the price...Ugh! I guess this means Sabretooth will $500 or more.

The product description says it's inspired by the Claremont/Miller mini series.

Body and base are solid but what is up with the heads?! The unmasked one looks straight creepy as ****! Masked is OK, but there is still something odd about it. I just got my XM Wolverine so this is becoming an easy pass really quick...

Overall I think it looks great, nice base and great presence.

Unmasked portrait is a little hinky though. $479, yay... :pfft:

Really wanting to pull the ripcord on this hobby.. :lol

Magneto and Phoenix are my two pieces Im using rewards on.

Cancelling Emma Frost and any Hot Toy orders makes it easier to be out of this hobby.

Pretty sure someone will make a custom sculpt for this.

Wait when was this a PO? Never even noticed this was a real PO. Just what I've been waiting for a new wolverine. One thing I do t like about it is the face which they seem to have tried to use a real person facial expression. It's not my liking so sad I have to pass on this. I hope we can get a comic art work modern wolverine someday. Maybe a x force comic style one please! Price is a bit high for this in my opinion.i. Sure this will be great for some but both faces makes this a pass for me.

Time to welcome in the $500 PF, that will be next :slap

ztuogw.png

This piece would look great if it had this face.

Erick-Sosa-Brown-Costume-Wolverine-Statue-Fully-Revealed-by-Kotobukiya-March-2015.jpg

Wow, I never thought I'd say this but pass for me. The headsculpt could have been so much better. At least a closed mouth sculpt. Bummer. Everything else looks boss.

While I understand price increases. What's the endgame here? With each new statue the price goes up another $10 to $20. Are they testing our limits? There has been $80 price increase in less than a year, and it's not like we are getting more statue. :cuckoo:

Ordered! It may be $480 BUT at least we are *still getting 2 heads and sword hand. Just sayin'

Last edited:
Back