Wolverine: Berserker Rage 1:1

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
NUMBA! 71 IN DA HOUSE.
I'm impressed with this piece, im so glad i picked this one up. They did a pretty good job with the sculpt. The mouth had me worried with some other peoples shots, But now that ive seen this in person and taken my own shots with my crappy phone i can say the mouth is in pretty good scale.
Heres some pics from my iphone. enjoy.

wolvie1.jpg

wolvie2.jpg

wolvie3.jpg

Great pics buddy! I just hate the nostrils and lack of details there. lol

I finally received mine. #108 in the house. After waiting all this time I kind of lost interest on this piece. Don't get me wrong is a fine piece but its somehow lots its WOW factor for me. Maybe also the fact that mine arrived with some paint chip on his ears. It looks like a spot that wasn't painted or a minor chip. Easy for me to touch it up and it would look like new. I'm happy I got it but not as happy as when I opened up Thor.

I have a slight little problem...I love my Wolverine Beserker Rage bust...got it last year, opened the box and all was good so packed it back up. With the holidays coming I was going to sell it and I took the box out of storage I find a crack or perhaps its paint chipping.:horror
I took a pic and boxed it up again...any help?
Has this happened to anyone else? stress crack perhaps or paint crack?

Thanks for any help :wave

Last edited:
Looks cracked did the box take a fall? If it's deep fill it with apoxie sculpt and shape it smooth while wet, or if its only shallow very carefully fill it with super glue then paint over with some Tamiya black in flat or flat mixed with a little semi gloss until it matches. It might be a tough match the further you go up the bust since it has some blue in it. Hope that helps.

Yeah mine is no where near as bad as yours but I am beginning to think SideShow has once again flubbed up. My bust has a small crack in it... I assume it will only get worse.

This is upsetting because this is the second bust I have had like this. Very unacceptable SideShow. Get your act together. Your QC is a real issue. It's getting to the point Gentle Giant is surpassing them in QC lately.

It's okay, we'll complain and get reinburst.

I have a slight little problem...I love my Wolverine Beserker Rage bust...got it last year, opened the box and all was good so packed it back up. With the holidays coming I was going to sell it and I took the box out of storage I find a crack or perhaps its paint chipping.:horror

I think many will go this way. Mine is no where near as bad as yours is like I mentioned, but I can see it only getting worse. Someone on Statueforum.com posted theres with the same exact issues. Me thinks this will be an issue with many if not all.

Mine has the same problem. I'm not sure if it came like that or happened later but I noticed after it was on display for a while.

Great as long as I am not the only one this has happened to.
Thanks fellow collectors...like I said I was going to sell it, but not like this.
I feel sorry for those people buying them on ebay with a sealed box. You never know what your going to get!!!

Back