Wolf Predator LSF leg cracking

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
just checked quite a lot with this crack on wolf leg now, Well just checked the leg on my wolf and looks like a tiny crack or casting mark I think probably I tiny crack as formed, how many other guys on here have the same problem?? It might have been there from start..

whats been your solution to this? I think I'm going to just rub some epoxy paste into it like I did on the DArk rider which was far worse..or just leave it could just be paint if it was a crack in polystone it would be far worse.

just checked quite a lot with this crack on wolf leg now, Well just checked the leg on my wolf and looks like a tiny crack or casting mark I think probably I tiny crack as formed, how many other guys on here have the same problem?? It might have been there from start..

whats been your solution to this? I think I'm going to just rub some epoxy paste into it like I did on the DArk rider which was far worse..or just leave it could just be paint if it was a crack in polystone it would be far worse.
Sorry to hear. :(

Well it's only tiny unless I put a torch to it you can't tell very thin, might just leave it, I honestly think it just paint crack on most of these can't be the polystone that's cracked or would look a lot worse.

This is the exact same issue with the lotr dark rider horse leg, when you have the entire weight of the statue on one polystone column for extended period of time without an internal metal skeleton to reinforce it except a tiny wire. SS doesn't care because they know the issue won't appear until many months later when the piece is soldout already.

That's why I avoided the dark rider piece like the plague, it really is surprising to see they couldn't be bothered to add some reinforcements on a $2000 statue either.

This is the exact same issue with the lotr dark rider horse leg, when you have the entire weight of the statue on one polystone column for extended period of time without an internal metal skeleton to reinforce it except a tiny wire. SS doesn't care because they know the issue won't appear until many months later when the piece is soldout already.

That's why I avoided the dark rider piece like the plague, it really is surprising to see they couldn't be bothered to add some reinforcements on a $2000 statue either.

as already pointed out, the metal peg runs all the way up the leg. There won't be any leaning or falling over, even with a crack. Still lousy for a $2k piece though. I was one of the few lucky ones I guess, when I had mine.

Just checked mine, looks to be clear of any cracks. I took some photos with flash just to be sure, and luckily it was all good. Hopefully it's just slight paint crack for any of you guys that have the issue, and nothing more serious.

Upon closer inspection, mine got 2 cm "cracks" at the back of his leg. However it's very minor and could be fixed easily with ink pen so I did it.

Back