Wolf Predator LSF leg cracking

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

INFECDEAD

Super Freak
Reaction score
I was alerted to this issue on the left leg on my Wolf LSF by a mate who has had several of these all of which had the same cracking in the same area on the outside of the left knee.
Anyone else here mind checking or know of this? It shows up really well if you take a picture of it with the flash on. It's a bit worrying since it's the base leg that carries all the weight...
Cheers

18 months. My mate has had them like that out of the box though... It might of been that way from the start but I never checked.

Yeah. I have a pic of his statue but it's similar to mine so I didn't bother. Do you have this Intruder or Stingray?

Missed that, hopefully that was the case and they don't develop this over time. Would be a good excuse to get rid of the netting though if that area needed work.

Look at the leather stuff, it's deteriorating, poor quality:lol, mine is deteriorating too:lol

my first one had that same crack right out the box. I was able to get a replacement and I just checked mine now, no cracks after all this time. Is it possible it's been there on yours from day one? I recall it's only noticeable in certain angles of light, but I made sure to check my replacement in that same spot when I got it.

Just checked mine which has been on display for a year,and it also has a crack,i am not sure if it was there when I first got it,but after seeing this thread this morning I checked only to find out this *****...I wouldn't normally care but with the pose for this piece and where the crack lies has me worried.

Read this thread and just checked mine. I also have a crack. I'm pretty sure it's just the paint. You can barely notice it. Hope this isn't a sign of bad things to come.

Back