Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Figure

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
i m also waiting for this one......... desperatly ..... any info from retailer when this is going to ship

I've already come across 1 Spider Woman PF where the member said it arrived with broken off hair... and the hair on that piece insn't nearly as intricate or fragile looking as Wolf's dreads. :panic:

he will be display on the left to this baby

21b98pg.jpg

I've already come across 1 Spider Woman PF where the member said it arrived with broken off hair... and the hair on that piece insn't nearly as intricate or fragile looking as Wolf's dreads. :panic:

the ones on the SS maquette are just as fragile unless these ones have some flexibility.

Well when I logged into my account to see my order for this, it was updated with a shipping cost, which usually means this is around the corner. $64 shipped to NJ. Which is less than what Maul was at $85. I'm still trying to get my issues ironed out with Maul so let's hope Wolf is problem free.

Well when I logged into my account to see my order for this, it was updated with a shipping cost, which usually means this is around the corner. $64 shipped to NJ. Which is less than what Maul was at $85. I'm still trying to get my issues ironed out with Maul so let's hope Wolf is problem free.
My order has the same price for shipping, but it says the price is estimated, and to contact them for a firm shipping price.

Man i'm so excited about this one i will have all 4 of the Predator big statues...I hope they don't mess this one up. Darth Maul LSF was $85.00 to kansas. My LCS told me Wolf LSF was cheaper for him to get it sent from SSC.

Man i'm so excited about this one i will have all 4 of the Predator big statues...I hope they don't mess this one up. Darth Maul LSF was $85.00 to kansas. My LCS told me Wolf LSF was cheaper for him to get it sent from SSC.

hay bro is SSC going to ship Wolf soon or it will take time? coz i ordered through them as well

hay bro is SSC going to ship Wolf soon or it will take time? coz i ordered through them as well

I got mines from Secret Compass and Shane ( stand-up guy) told me the 24th of JAN as he was told by SSC. He called me saying how bad he felt for making me pay the entire balance early...and sent my balance back to me..then he broke the March bad news. Then SSC said the next 30 days in the newletter. so i'm guessing early march for shipment.

Back