Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yeah no kidding, got number 6 !
428078a53b76d21b7c30d3296725361c.jpg

Spike, I am waiting on a response from SS. I gave them some options Thursday night, and I am now waiting to hear back. I will say though that in the past they have been good at getting me taken care of, but this is worse than anything I have had to deal with previously. I am sure they have had, or are planning to have a meeting or two about this piece and how to deal with the fallout.

Spike, I am waiting on a response from SS. I gave them some options Thursday night, and I am now waiting to hear back. I will say though that in the past they have been good at getting me taken care of, but this is worse than anything I have had to deal with previously. I am sure they have had, or are planning to have a meeting or two about this piece and how to deal with the fallout.

agree, they r probably working on a plan & some kind of a template to handle all the return request.

Why would anyone keep this? Especially at the $650 price?

Respectfully to the two members that decided to keep it would you explain why? I'm curious as to what it is about this piece that makes it worth it to you. And again, I'm asking with respect to your opinion I am in no way trying to start any heated discussion.

In the last closeup pic of the teeth it looks to me that they are glued on as well, can anyone confirm this?

They drop this to $175 and I would buy, but for me not a penny more.

I just cancelled before my last flex.. gotta say Sideshow's customer service is excellent. As a one time courtesy she refunded all my money including the NRD

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Could be the reason they used PVC is that it captures details from the original sculpt better than Polystone As collectors we don't want our statues and busts made out of plastic..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Why would anyone keep this? Especially at the $650 price?

Respectfully to the two members that decided to keep it would you explain why? I'm curious as to what it is about this piece that makes it worth it to you. And again, I'm asking with respect to your opinion I am in no way trying to start any heated discussion.

In the last closeup pic of the teeth it looks to me that they are glued on as well, can anyone confirm this?

They drop this to $175 and I would buy, but for me not a penny more.

My guess is they will stop the production of this piece short of it's full run and cut their lost's. Maybe it will be an extremely rare piece in the after market since there are so many returns and refunds. It might just be a grail after all is said and done. Minus the price and vinyl.

My guess is they will stop the production of this piece short of it's full run and cut their lost's. Maybe it will be an extremely rare piece in the after market since there are so many returns and refunds. It might just be a grail after all is said and done. Minus the price and vinyl.

I'm gonna say that that's never gonna happen, and actually if this piece got recast in resin and then got painted well IMO the recasts would get more money than the piggy bank version SSC tried to pass off as a high dollar collectible.

Back