Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I can see it selling for more, seeing how so many paid $650 for it, without issue.

$699 with CA taxes [emoji852] for me if I order... Ebay still has the P1 ex LSB for lower than that...with obviously more fans of P1.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like the abuse.

:rotfl :horse :lol I will continue to buy from sideshow if they continue making products that I have to have. There have been tons of products that I didn't buy because I thought they were way overpriced. This bust just happens to be worth this price to me, so I'll pay it and I'm not going to apologize to anybody for doing so, because I honestly don't give a **** if they approve or not. Now that I said that, I completely understand if people feel they need to make a stand or some ******** and not buy this, that's fine, more power to you, but don't hate on those of us that just couldn't pass this sculpt up. I have seen people pay this much for a 1/6 figure so it's all subjective to what things are worth to you and this is an amazing wolf bust, if it was a custom nobody would think twice about complaining of the price. I definitely wish sideshow would have been more reasonable with their price increase or give some reason as to why the huge increase, but at the end of the day they made their choice and we will make ours, just don't hate on your fellow collector because they bought a product that we have all been drooling over since it was first teased.

I agree. I've always purchased pieces because of my preference , not because its movie accurate or considered a grail to someone else. The price on this was crazy but I had to have it. The movie was garbage but the character and the battle damage on his face tells a story. That's my opinion

As crazy the price is, I agree that this can get some value. After all, if Rogue PF can sell for 1000$, there's hope for everyone.

Got the email, this is now available to everyone. Looks like they had a couple left after all us crazies got ours yesterday :lol

Talking about the pricing. What SS asks for their product is only one side of the story. For me poor international shipping victim I remember when I bought SS P2 City Hunter diorama which was only about 149.99$ if I recall correctly with postage and EU Import duties I almost bought two so now I'm waiting for the big reveal of the P1 Jungle Hunter with many seasoned collectors here saying we're looking at beyond 1200$ statue I do get sore eyes when thinking about postage and Import taxes...

Talking about the pricing. What SS asks for their product is only one side of the story. For me poor international shipping victim I remember when I bought SS P2 City Hunter diorama which was only about 149.99$ if I recall correctly with postage and EU Import duties I almost bought two so now I'm waiting for the big reveal of the P1 Jungle Hunter with many seasoned collectors here saying we're looking at beyond 1200$ statue I do get sore eyes when thinking about postage and Import taxes...

Where do you live? You surely have a local retailer that imports Sideshow pieces without having to pay fees and high postage.

I would order if I had a couple of hundred in RPs.
$60 doesn't make a dent and I'll use them on my last purchase elsewhere.
New DP is a possibility but that's going to be insanely priced also :(

Look guys ... If you don't like the price ... Don't buy it ... Simple !

And history tells us of the day that 1 simple post shut down all internet forums forever . . .
318502920.jpg.gif

Site says "product weight" is 8lbs. The others say 10. Rather small difference, but I wonder if it's the dreads? A light, flexible material less prone to breaking during shipping...

Back