Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sideshows website shows that the P1 LSB weighed 10 lbs, so it's really not that drastic of a difference. I never owned any of the lsb's tho, maybe their web site info is off? Exclusive p2 with the name plate weighed 12 lbs, not sure where you are getting 25 lbs from?

the P1 is way more than 10. SS website is often wrong

Can you imagine the outrage if SS decide to cancel this piece due to quality control or some other nice excuse. The outrage will even be bigger when they announce the price of the P1 maquette at $1699 :rotfl:rotfl .

Cant wait to hear it all over again "This will be the last piece I'll ever buy from sideshow. They just lost themselves a loyal customer" lol. While they gained another 100.

Where do you live? You surely have a local retailer that imports Sideshow pieces without having to pay fees and high postage.

I'm from Slovenia so no local retailers here. Cons of a small country that many miss-identify it for a river or bigger Slovakia lol But on the brighter side I do have optic cable... Well that's part of collecting I guess paying all extra expenses so that many others that have nothing to do with the figure or statue can keep its job. So SS it is! Going to update my credit card info lol

Can you imagine the outrage if SS decide to cancel this piece due to quality control or some other nice excuse. The outrage will even be bigger when they announce the price of the P1 maquette at $1699 :rotfl:rotfl .

Cant wait to hear it all over again "This will be the last piece I'll ever buy from sideshow. They just lost themselves a loyal customer" lol. While they gained another 100.

hey footloose..... Think it's past your bedtime... You're acting up again... :monkey1

hey footloose..... Think it's past your bedtime... You're acting up again... :monkey1

182870-footloose-Kevin-bacon-lets-dan-3f8p.gif

amPBUB.gif

All you ******* are a bunch of cry babies. All you do is complain, with no reason at all. Never ever happy with anything.
Sideshow is great. This is an awesome product, and the price is fair, in fact, it's way less than what I've expected it to be. Should have been at least $100-150 more.
If you want to receive the typical Sideshow Experience - World known quality, timely delivery, TOTAL MATCH TO PROTOTYPE, perfect customer service - Then pay and shut up.

'This will sell out by tomorrow' :lol

Authorised dealers have ordered their allocation. Available all over Europe, at silly prices, and freely available to everyone through SS.

Knew all the 'order early to avolid disappointment' was a load of BS or wishful thinking on their part.

All you ******* are a bunch of cry babies. All you do is complain, with no reason at all. Never ever happy with anything.
Sideshow is great. This is an awesome product, and the price is fair, in fact, it's way less than what I've expected it to be. Should have been at least $100-150 more.
If you want to receive the typical Sideshow Experience - World known quality, timely delivery, TOTAL MATCH TO PROTOTYPE, perfect customer service - Then pay and shut up.

:exactly: :goodpost: :clap :hi5::monkey3

Back