Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Few hundred? :lol I doubt it.

I do not see why not? Probably most of the people who was going to order one already did. They were probably signed up for the alert and got the email ( were ready for it at some point of the day ). Sells will probably slow way down after the initial bunch that were going to get one did.

Nope. Looks like they've ended.
People are getting a one use only $20 with orders instead of the monthly code.

R.I.P Sideshow.

I'm going to sound dumb again (I don't keep up on these things) - do you mean the cards they include with the delivery? or something else?

Regardless - can you use the discount on ANYTHING or only "in stock" / "select" items?

I find it funny how everyone seems outraged by the huge price increase on these LSB's but then can't get their pre-order in quick enough:rotfl Sideshow knows that the collector mentality will compel many to order no matter what the price increase.

Eh...I wasn't outraged....Nothing at this point surprises me when it comes to sideshow pricing....it's why I got out of collecting a lonnnnnng time ago but Wolf Pieces are my weakness....tis the name :) lol

ddf8c0a4b7f6192c12d76b994f55114f.jpg

I received the early invite and was able to order one.

I find it funny how everyone seems outraged by the huge price increase on these LSB's but then can't get their pre-order in quick enough:rotfl Sideshow knows that the collector mentality will compel many to order no matter what the price increase.

Gotta give it to Sideshow ... Marketing geniuses. :clap

Yeah that combined with any others they're probably at a few hundred already at least ... :lol

What percentage of Sideshow buyers actually post on this site? 5-10% tops...maybe even less. If 8-10 people already ordered them here, and who knows who else did who actually has an account....it really does not seem out of the realm of possibilities that they could have potentially sold a few hundred already ( around 200ish ). At the end of the day, it's just a guess.....only Sideshow knows how many sold initially. Personally I think this will be available for a few weeks...if it does sell out fast, color me surprised.

I can't speak for anyone else who ordered, but this may be the last bust made of one of my all time favorite characters, so I couldn't pass it up when it was $150 more then I thought it should be. That $150 isn't much when I looked at the joy owning this will bring me. If I was a casual collector tho who wasn't a huge fan of the character, that would have been an easy deal breaker, as it is I'm still pissed about the price but there is no competition to go to instead, so I'm stuck. At least I get free shipping and $32 in rewards so it's like $618 delivered to my door and I will be overjoyed to get it as long as the paint comes out decent!

I'm going to sound dumb again (I don't keep up on these things) - do you mean the cards they include with the delivery? or something else?

Regardless - can you use the discount on ANYTHING or only "in stock" / "select" items?

They used to have a $25 code everyone could use, think it's on items put up for pre-order over a month ago.
No monthly code this month and people are getting the one use only $20 code. Don't know the t&c attached to them.

They used to have a $25 code everyone could use, think it's on items put up for pre-order over a month ago.
No monthly code this month and people are getting the one use only $20 code. Don't know the t&c attached to them.

K - thanks - just trying to find anything that might help make this more palatable to folks.

Why no EX name plate this time? And werent these like in the 300s before?

Pass for me.. I lol'd at the price. I was looking to grab it if the price wasn't horrible. I'm a predator fan but not a huge wolf one. Congrats to those getting it tho, it does look great.

Just noticed, one year and a half production time estimated. Sounds a bit high for something that has both a low ES and a premium price.

If they cancel this like they did Elder (which im still grieving from) I will personally drive from Wisconsin to Sideshow in Cali and burn that mother down to the ground.

3u1kzo.jpg

Back