Statue Wolf Predator Legendary Scale Bust

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Or just not get it at all.... I missed the savage P2... No way in hell would I ever pay aftermarket prices for it...

got my savage on ebay and did'nt pay anywhere near what wolf is costing, crazy sideshow!

I remember paying £300.00 for the sideshow lifesize Arnold bust from play.com in a sale.

I remember when they had the 1/3 CM Alien up for £600 breifly.... Which is currently less than what UK guys will have to pay for this LSB...

7YlYJCq.gif

Don't mind the price if the production piece is as good as what we've seen so far.

The day of truth is here, love of a character and work of art vs common sense and a crazy price, who will win the day, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

The day of truth is here, love of a character and work of art vs common sense and a crazy price, who will win the day, I'd be lying if I said I wasn't scared.

agree, if i do use my rewards and get wolf at these prices it will proberly be my last:(
i am wondering if sideshow know about the economies of the world at the moment

Lol!! You summed it up perfectly! Good stuff! If I could see the actual piece I would receive in my collection right now then the decision would be sooo much easier.

Don't mind the price if the production piece is as good as what we've seen so far.

If it pretty much looks exactly like it does in the photo....I still think it is a little high but it would be more justified. Sideshow seems to put in extra love for Wolf related items......I used to own the Shrunken and Plasma Caster, they were both superb pieces. I imagine the spear was just as good. Can't comment on the Bio mask or 1:1 scale bust but the 1/5th statue was extremely nice as well as the Legendary Scale Figure. The AVP:R Diorama was amazing also. If this is any indication on how the quality may turn out on this bust....the $650 price tag will be a little easier of a pill to swallow.

This is how I felt when I pulled the trigger for the Legendary Scale Figure......no regrets as I did not lose a dime after I ended up eventually selling it.

You don't need anything else from the line. This is a great stand alone piece. And if they ever do a PredAlien it would make a better companion piece than any of the other Preds or aliens from the LSB line.

i sold my masked wolf 2 months ago and regretted it but this will be the only piece i plan on getting in this 1:2 line.

Well...add me to the list of people who got one. This will be the first piece I have purchased for myself in years so I figured...what the hey...plus those $50 worth of points were going to sit there for all eternity. I figured if I wanted to cancel the $65 would not be the end of the world.........yup, I am stupid.

Back