Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
200 is a CRAZY low ES. Im not even an ES guy, but it is nice to know that my decision paid off for a "rarer" Ex.

It seems once the ES of this was announced all the sudden more people seemed to care about it. Personally i think its a great sculpt and was happy to PO when i did. Do wish the weapons were deployed a little different but im still quite happy with how it is.

I purchased this almost right when it came out...could have literally cared less about the ES but wanted the Exclusive. I am glad though, that it turned out to be a low number.

:fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks :fireworks
:yess:

I feel like I've just won the lottery! :lol

"We have found a Predator Collectibles Wolf Predator Statue *for you! Your wait list reservation for this item is due to become a live order!

:rock2

mine converted too , not sure if i should keep it considering the negative response to Classic predator, :(
will they accept flex pay if it converts

mine converted too , not sure if i should keep it considering the negative response to Classic predator, :(

I think the wolf will come out looking better. Plus the ES should be enough for you to stick with the order. I mean 200 you're lucky to have converted. :cool:

Well...after speaking with someone I know who has seen all three 1/5 sculpts together I was told that the 1/5 scale "Wolf Predator" was easily a much better looking sculpt than the classic. He even said that the 1/6 scale "Bad Blood" Predator was actually the one that stood out the most as far as how beautiful it was sculpted and the paint details were out of this world.

Just an opinion from one person but that reassured me enough to decide to not cancel my pre-order for the 1/5 "Wolf Predator".

Still several people I know are having their 1/5 classic Predators repainted and I am sure this will look really awesome afterwards but for the price of these sculpts one should not have to repaint anything on them.

Back