Statue Wolf Predator - Aliens vs Predator: Requiem - 1/5 Polystone Statue

Collector Freaks Forum

Help Support Collector Freaks Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
How did I miss this; stupid sub forums!

Who decides on these poses? :gah: Everthing else looks great but like the P1 it's let down by the pose.

A pose like this would have been so much better:

wolf_onlinecover2.jpg

Who decides on these poses? :gah: Everthing else looks great but like the P1 it's let down by the pose.

wolf_onlinecover2.jpg
W'sup gg?
I hear you on the pose part. I want to see a behind-the-scene vid of this piece cuz I need to know how and why they decided to go with this pose and it's significance.
BTW, that Narin Wolf kicks @ss!

Cheers,
Neo.

Re: Wolf Predator Alien VS Predator: Requiem Polystone Statue

your gonna need to sale your 1:2 IM to make room for your 2 Wolf statues :monkey3

I'm working on creating space. :nana:

Passed my spidey, wolverine and sabertooth over to a friend who just started collecting.

IM is one piece I love looking at so not going to sell him, well at least not now :lol

:lol its Wolf Predator so pose can be much better thats all Wolf LSF going to be kicKass...... this one is nice tOo getting both :)

I agreee.The wolf LSF is incredible. but for $300 I can still get A wolf... I mean C'MON, its real nice. My gripe Is that dont understand why the whip isnt extended or his spear. But I ordered it. Maybe one day if I hit the lotto or someone here wants to buy me the LSF :pray:T hen I will get that too!

I think they came up with this pose to complement the LSF.

One dynamic pose one static pose. Otherwise you'd see griping from the LSF buyers :lol

wolf_onlinecover2.jpg

this looks really awesome, like the perfect wolf. But isnt it 1/6 scale not 1/5? Why did the photo say it's 1/5 scale?

Nice sculpt, awful pose, awful base and it's prototype.
This A&P statues line get boring.

Tho headsculpt on this one is AWESOME... Even LSFigure does'nt has such a cool looking and accurate sculpt.

This is a must buy for me. The only Wolf merch I have is the NECA figure. I missed out on all of the other items and now they're too expensive!

Wow SS was busy I see. And I agree with RIDDICK headsculpt is simply amazing!

These poses are a bit boring, aren't they. Kind of static. Always standing vertical, always that hand. No movement. This one is probably the better sculpted of the three, except for the bio and cannon.

What I do really hate are the bases, too little surface area under, and that egg shaped form is totally unnecesary except for giving height to the thing (¿?).

P.S. I really think that someone must explain to Sideshow the difference between 1:5 and 1:6 scales in the alien/predator world. A seven feet tall guy in 1:6 scale is not 1:5 scale, is just 1:6 scale. Simple concept I think.

There are only 3 predators statue that I really like, everything else is a pass.

Predator Maquette - own
Wolf predator LSF - on the fence (will have plenty of time to think about).
Predator CM - someday I'll buy it if I win a lottery :D

All other predator statues can't compete with these 3, not even close.

Back